TLP (Thornblade) - Mighty Strike Discipline

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rexa, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Rexa Ask someone else for buffs

Warrior Disc - Might Strike Discipline seems to make every single melee hit "miss" rather than crit. Am I missing something?
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Are you perhaps just a victim of the new crappy filter scheme?

If like me you have re-jigged your filters/windows so you no longer see all the pet spam crits garbage you are probably still critting all your actual landed hits but they are being filtered to another window. Then all you would observe is a whole lotta misses as you wont have any non-crit hits during this discipline use.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  3. Rexa Ask someone else for buffs

I have all my "hits" filtered to a window. When I hit might strike, then i see a string of misses. Forgive me, maybe it is me. Seems strange that then I see a string of nothing but misses in rapid succession.I wasn't sure if this disc is supposed to even work in kunark era.

I've been a victim to a lot of other things in the crappy filter scheme, LOL.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just loaded up my Level 100 Warrior and tackled a grotto cephalopod in the water of Bixie Warfront open world, popped Mighty Strike and saw it turn all my regular landed hits into crits, with some landing as crippling blows as expected.

Pretty confident the disc is working just fine and it's the funky new filtering scheme messing with you.
  5. Rexa Ask someone else for buffs

Right but on TLP with Kunark only released, that is what I am wondering. I don't see the successful hits. These discs were not available back in the day.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If you pop it and attack a gray mob does it just sit at 100% hp or does it die really quick? If the former it's busted if the latter then your chat filters are.
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.