Tipt, Treacherous Crags: Rikabi the Riddler Will not accept items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Skuz, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Phinigel Server, fancied doing this for one of my alts.

Cleared everything up to Rikabi the Riddler, followed his dialogue until he said his riddle:

"My mouth bears whiskers but no teeth. I have scales but I do not weigh. You can bait me with delicious food but please, no drink today."

So I picked up items from the floor until I had catfish, tried to hand that in & .........he won't accept it.

All he says is "I have no need for this, <name> you can have it back."

I thought this was strange so I picked up all of the items & tried again, still refused to take the catfish.

Tried to hand in a few more times, each time it was refused.

Then the Pookas came & Destroyed my party.

Seems like a bug to me that he would not accept items.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

So, I tried it a second time, this time went through the dialogue but before clicking on [Ready] I went and picked up all of the items from the ground first.

Clicked on Ready, he gave me the riddle & ..........yet again, he will not accept the correct item

I though well, gonna die anyway and tried handing in all of the items but none of them was accepted.

I then tried Hailing him & going through the dialogue he stops & says he already gave you the riddle at which point the pookas attack, which is what I expect from a failure to hand in the correct item or in these two attempts, no item.

This is broken.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

He doesn't take it from you, but the door will unlock. It's not broken.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Checked my logs, seems the emote that the door unlocked is there but I couldn't open the door.

Will try again.