There is no way to login any old everquest account now.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ryanxxx, May 10, 2016.

1. Ryanxxx New Member

15 days ago.
    I can't login my old account, It says i must reset my password,
    and I can't reset my password, it says i need contact customer support for assistance,
    So I tried contact customer support by https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us and facebook and twitter. No one is reply in those 15 days.
    7 days ago.
    I tried contact customer support again, still no one reply.
    Today, I tried again.
    I will post a new thread after 7 days.
  2. Leifen Augur

When doing anything of this sort, be it customer support or a petition you need to keep checking to see if they want any more information. It is no longer a guaranteed thing that they contact you through your email or whatever. As a matter of fact it's almost a guaranteed that they wont.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Some suggestions. Per daybreak:
    #1) **If you do not receive the Email, please check the spam/junk folder and make sure you are able to receive Emails from us.

#2)As Leifen said check the status. Per DB: To see your status, If you are searching for a ticket in the new system, make sure you are signed in and click the My Activities button over to the right.

#3) Did you have all of the required info?
    Without the required information a Daybreak Games Representative will not be able to assist with the recovery or change of information on the account.

They are very clear on the procedure. You must follow the rules. Since you posted twice here on the same issue tends to make one think something was left out of the player side of the effort.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.