Fixed Internally The last of the storm boars

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by svann, Dec 21, 2019.

1. JeffHanson Augur

By the way, what is the "try again" phrase from the NPC supposed to do? It resets nothing for us.
  2. Marton Augur

Tried few times with pets, no updates.

Then: No pets, no merc tank. No update after killing A wandering corpse.
    Then: No pets, no merc tank. No update after killing A wandering corpse and looting Terse Note.

Not wasting more time on this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

They could fix the despawning issue (my guildmates and I had to try it 3 times because the mobs kept despawning) by making this an instanced mission so you don't have to worry about someone else on the same step messing up your task.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had another group following us round while we were doing this, our task had no issues, on their final update for the storm giants they didn't spawn, the wolves did but not the giants, I asume because we had only just killed them.
  5. Zantor Augur

Any clue when they will back to fix it? After 2 days, finally get to the 2 Giants and they poof.
  6. lancelove Augur

Yes Yinla we attempted to run this quest on two different full groups at the same time, in the same zone, and it did not work. We then spaced the two groups out and had one group get half way through before group 2 started and it still bugged out. Seems an issue with multiple groups in zone doing that quest at the same time issue.
  7. Vrinda Augur

We waited till everyone else had left the /pick in the middle of the night and tried it. Still bugged out. This feels like multiple bugs layered on top of one another. Fix the pet issue and it'll just show another bug. I'd like them to actually test this stuff internally before they declare it fixed.