[Teek] Past Curfew - PST/Late night

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Tuggrok, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Tuggrok New Member

<Past Curfew> - A PST/Late night guild on Teek

It's Past Curfew, we should be in bed. But there are dragons that need slaying, and loot that needs... looting! Break curfew with us and lets kill things and get stuff! We like to joke around and have fun while also taking targets down quickly and efficiently. Get your caffeinated beverages ready, and lets slay!

If what you see "Teekles" your fancy, then come hang out with us while we wait for May 22nd! We're always looking for more to join our ranks so that we are ready to hit the ground running when the server launches.

Raid Info:

Raid Days: Mon & Tues: 8pm-11pm PST \ Thurs 8pm-Midnight PST
    Loot System: Closed Bid DKP

https://discord.gg/wg8KMhTT
    Glyndus likes this.
  2. Tuggrok New Member

Bump! If you're a PST/Late night player, come check us out!
  3. Glyndus Journeyman

Night owls unite! Cool and accepting folks in the discord, looking forward to playing with this guild. :)
  4. jeskola pheerie

Let's go
  5. Tuggrok New Member

3 weeks until server launch. Come check us out!
  6. Tuggrok New Member

7. GreyWraith New Member

Hi, somewhat new player. Going to be joining the new TLP May 22nd. Planning on a Bard. But the playtimes and raid times are perfect for me.

Should I just head to Discord link?
  8. jeskola pheerie

9. Taracu Bozrak New Member

Hey there I’m super interested in joining up with you guys. As this is my exact playtime that I get nowadays. Is there a way I could get a new discord link? The one in the original post is no longer working. Cheers
  10. Tuggrok New Member

Discord link is having issues. You can copy and paste it into your browser or discord to find us. Pop on over and say hi!