Stomples Day Bonuses

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Get ready for adventure!

Surprise, surprise! Stomples Day Bonuses are back, and all players can enjoy the following benefits from now until May 1, 2024, at 11:00 p.m. May 6, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. PDT:
    • 50% bonus to faction changes
    • 50% increase to rare spawn chance
    • 50% bonus to character experience
    All you gotta do is hoppity-hop in game and enjoy! Happy Stomples Day, Norrathians!

Be sure to follow us on social media: X, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
    CrazyLarth, Sprooce and Fanra like this.
  2. Juion New Member

are we sure this is active already?
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Wow. Some of us still work :(
    Kikinu likes this.
  4. Kikinu New Member

No doubt, bad call in the beginning of the work week. You do know what other people have to do M-F 9-5 right, not everyone gets to work from home.
  5. Gelfing New Member

Plenty of us online to enjoy it thanks!
  6. Errad New Member

No worry's, it is not active at the moment anyhow.
    Lineater likes this.
  7. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

The issue is being investigated, we apologize for the delay.
    Fanra, Sunawar and Gelfing like this.
  8. Kalamos Augur

Is it common for bonus events like these to begin and end on weekdays? All of this seems really odd.
  9. Brickhaus Augur

I applaud them for actually having the bonus, given that real world Easter fell within the anniversary bonus. Last time that happened ... we just didn't get it.

I am perplexed that something that they clearly planned give the image at the start of this was (a) not implemented properly on time and (b) we're now at 30m since an acknowledgement of an issue.

How long does flipping a switch take?
  10. filthytlpplayer Elder

Days to weeks in some corporate environments from my experience.
  11. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

It was clearly planned to begin at the time listed, but did not happen which it why it is being called an issue and being investigated. If it were as easy as "flipping a switch", it would have been resolved already.
    Fanra likes this.
  12. Goofydoofy Lord Goatspanker

People will complain about anything no matter what. Hey, you won a billion tax free dollars! Umm, it's too heavy. :-(
    Xanbar and Gorehammer like this.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Would be awesome if after they fix it that they extend it through the weekend so more players can actually use it.
    Fanra likes this.
  14. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

This issue is resolved! The bonuses will be extended to May 6, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. I will update the original post momentarily.

Thank you all for your patience!
    CrazyLarth, Swiss, Gorehammer and 9 others like this.
  15. Juion New Member

Thank you so much!
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you! <3
    Nennius and Angeliana like this.
  17. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Happy hunting y'all! <3
    Sunawar, kain200, Barton-Vox and 2 others like this.
  18. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

Wow super thank you! <3
    Angeliana likes this.
  19. Xanbar Augur

Yet another reason to work on a small team and to prefer small companies over large ones.
  20. Febb Augur

Oh trust me, there can be big issues with working on a small team. I work on a skeleton crew with a company of 75 employees. Me a junior full stack dev, I work with a senior full stack dev and that's it for the whole company. We have to cover everything. Database admin, database development, data support, application development, developing reports, we cover it all. If one of us wants to take a day off, it can be very stressful on the other having to handle each others job.