Start another Server!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sanguril007, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanguril007 New Member

My Que time of 2 hours + is BS. Start another server if there is this much need. This will kill the server as many will leave if this continues.
    Fallfyres and Tamier like this.
  2. Ltldogg Augur

/second!!!
    Tamier likes this.
  3. Unique_Moop Augur

4. Daragoth Lorekeeper

/agree and name it "Sorry we didn't listen when all the players said we would need two servers, we really though 7 Commonlands would somehow allow more players on the server at once"

Sure it's a long name, but at least it would show they are listening.
  5. Dartaniun Augur

Agreed, I'm completely ok with dropping the time already spent on Ragefire to start on whatever they name it if it means I can log in when I click "Play Everquest"

Use some simple logic here and open another server. Doesn't need anything different from Ragefire. We all signed up for this server, so that means we're ok with the current rules. What I'm not ok with is not being able to play something that I'm paying for, and I didn't pay to play anything else (I came back for EQ, nothing else)
    Fallfyres and Ltldogg like this.
  6. topple good idea generator

Agreed. I realize this is the opening weekend and the dev’s are home but we really need a 2nd server announcement tomorrow.

The idiotic response of “durrr… it will calm down in a month” isn’t good for us or Daybreak. It calming down means subs were canceled and players are leaving.

Even if the queue system wasn’t needed and the server could easily handle all the players logging in, it doesn’t fix the problem of this server not having near the content to sustain the player base that wants to play now. People have spoken with their dollars and subscribed. Now it’s Daybreak’s turn to open up the servers needed to support the success they were hoping for.
    Fallfyres and Ltldogg like this.
  7. Ltldogg Augur

I saw this and am not surprised but continue to be disappointed. The lack of professionalism and customer support by DBG is terrible. For being an independent gaming company now, they sure are acting like standard corporate america still.
  8. Dartaniun Augur

Even more fuel to this fire is the fact that if somebody crashes....BOOM you're done. You are now stuck in the Q for hours while the group of people you were with will move on and fill your slot.

Seems like the majority of people on this server are no longer the college age kids we were back in 1999 so we can't sit around and wait for somebody else to log out or crash so we can play.

We paid to get accounts so we can play on this round of TLP.

Open up a 2nd server, look up on the top left of the screen, click file and go down to copy. Move folders and then click paste. Then right click on that folder and click rename, type in "Lockjaw" then hit enter.

Problems fixed, paid subscriptions stay, company continues to make cash off this TLP process.

(ok I know the copy-->paste thing isn't how it works at all, but 2 hours so far in the Q and there is a huge desire for this problem to be fixed)
  9. Seilan Journeyman

Wow, in light of all the people still stuck in the queue, that was a really stupid, tactless tweet to make. It's almost like their rubbing it in people's faces or something. Personally glad I held off on subscribing, but I feel for the people that are getting shafted because of this amateur-hour launch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.