Server Downtime: Fri, April 22 @ 7:30 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Bromacia New Member

Nothing about fixing Vulak event on TLP servers, Any word on that?
  3. Weebles Augur

Are you guys going to fix PotM breaking fd, aggroing pets across the zone, etc?
  4. EQForumAcct Augur

There's a bug that was entered back in early March by someone on Fippy about it bring broken.

They couldn't even fix it before rolling Velious to RF.

I'm sure they will fix it in a month.
  5. Siny Augur

You seem to have continuing issues doing countdowns on AB -it only just started a min ago with 3 minutes to go.
  6. Siny Augur

Would also be nice if 3 minutes was actually 3 minutes. I started camping as soon as the countdown started and still got kicked !
  7. Cazmac Augur

Three hours from 7.30 Pacific means it should have been back up three hours ago!
  8. aas88keyz New Member

Wait...What!?!
  9. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

while you're at it how about fixing the random augment from Tower of Rot, decent augment yes but i can't equip it at all it's like super bugged. The augment has visible and non-visible slots type however it says 1 hand weapons only AND DOESN'T"T FIT INTO A PRIMARY SECONDARY OR RANGE. Here's to hoping you'll fix this augment or that you folks just take it out hell I can't even link the thing.
    Cazmac likes this.
  10. Cazmac Augur

Oh have I miscalculated...again?! :D
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

pends on your clock??? 730 pst is 1030 est which on my clock here on the good old east coast means its only been and hour and 11 minutes
    Ninthmoon likes this.
  12. Weverley Augur

lol so if i calculated servers went down 1h12 mins ago just in case somebody got timing wrong.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  13. Ninthmoon New Member

How about revamping Veksar. That zone sucks. It lacks any substance. No wonder you have to make it a hotzone to get people there.
  14. Weverley Augur

Do you seriously they have time to redo a zone.Get real.
    Cazmac likes this.
  15. Tannes New Member

Its great to see the broken ui issues being fixed Thanks.. Veksar is an Old world zone and while other have be revamped the only things that could do with a little touch up would be the loot adding a higher end area for better loots.
  16. Cazmac Augur

Half an hour to go, is that right?
  17. MrMajestykx Augur

just about....never know maybe done little early, didnt quite go the whole length Wednesday
  18. Weverley Augur

Yesterday it seems it was finish early so check like in 20mins.
  19. Ninthmoon New Member

Yes, I think they have time to do it. Why wouldn't they?
  20. Dday New Member

You must have marbles for a brain to think they have the time to revamp a zone when they can't even get 99% of their patches working correctly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.