Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betenoire Elder

Lol, yeah just watched it, nothing like watching two old men fight haha. Ken got a pretty good gash over his left eye from that punch, could tell he didn't know where he was for a sec.
  2. Goodnews Augur

I love the options. Agree with me or be nonsensical. It must be great to be you.
  3. Banuvan Augur

Careful. I logged in. Died. Then was running back to the zone to try and find a group to make up the ~50% xp loss from roll back and death. Now i'm staring at this.

[IMG]
  4. Detheb Augur

www.foxnews.com for all your conspiracy theories, or you know... theblaze.com
    Vaclav likes this.
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

Edit 2: Taking longer than anticipated to come up, but Ragefire/Lockjaw are coming up now.
  6. Behee Augur

Could be worse ... could be raining in Greater Fay. Doh.

Thanks for all the effort, Roshen and JChen.
    Elkay likes this.
  7. Elkay Augur

Yep. Got all 3 of mine in. Lost about 10% of a level on each. Could have been worse. But I had to origin because I was deep in a dungeon, so now I have to gather everyone back up.

You might want to do fingers & toes on the queue to make sure it's up. I didn't see a queue message but got a bunch of timeouts until each account finally got back in.
  8. Torvius Journeyman

Login servers still overwhelmed at 330 EST......JFC
    Elkay likes this.
  9. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

10. JChan Developer

Things should be better now.
    Behee and Elkay like this.
  11. Tamat New Member

This is almost unplayable. Tells are lagging. Taking forever to zone. It feels like right before the server crashed earlier today. What's going on?
  12. Shenkt New Member

Game crashing on /pick zone change in Lguk.
  13. Ishbu Augur

Zoning seems hard
  14. Ducreux Augur

15. Oldschool Elder

Both Ragefire and Lockjaw are back up. But, I have tried logging into Ragefire a couple time, I have restarted computer twice and I get an : "Unknown error when trying to connect to the server" message. I can connect to cazic (the live server I play on fine) but not the Ragefire. Anybody have any ideas?
  16. Mabbu-EQ Elder

Zoning still causing freezing/crashes and tells are not going through for 120 seconds +
  17. TarewMarrForever Augur

Server is fekked still. ;-( Imagine that.

Can't zone. Can't get back into game world.

Fix it please.
  18. Henherr New Member

Whatever you guys did you broke it!
    Logging in took a lot of time, now I /camped and the game stopped responding, upon trying to get back in it says I have an active character and it needs to be removed from the world first and then everything times out. I can't log in anymore now.
  19. Darwhine New Member

I cant log in.

Keep receive: "An unknow error occured while trying to join the server" message when i try to connect on Ragefire.
  20. Ironfoot Elder

Stuff s lke broken... and stuff... nothng does anythng when push buttons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.