Second Server Knee Jerk: Don't Do It

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by darkerosxx, May 27, 2015.

1. darkerosxx Lorekeeper

I posted wanting a refund because I couldn't play. Now I see they're talking about a second server. If you think I'll cancel my refund request because a second server is launched, you're crazy. You've lost my interest in the same type of server that ragefire is. You could launch ten of them and I wouldn't play now... they're too ridden with boxers. How many times did Roshen say "It's not classic?". Enough for me to know that "classic" means something. Well, let's be honest, 2/3/4/5/6-boxing is not classic. Back in classic, people couldn't box because no one had the power to do it. The hardware just wasn't available. Now, this server launches and all you see is boxes everywhere.

If the second server becomes a knee jerk reaction to make it so people can play, then DBG is showing that it didnt care at all about what people said for months leading up to this server being launched. If it's the same exact ruleset, what's the point? We all know it'll end up like Vulak. We posted about this being a problem for so long and were told it didn't matter. Now, all of a sudden, we were right, and something happens? No. Do it right, build a second server different from the first, different enough to matter, and launch it quickly. Skip that, and you're failing the community.
    Vindor likes this.
  2. Archess Elder

Do it right and Quickly is a contradiction, as they would need to beta a new ruleset otherwise people like you will tear it down if it has 1 single bug or missing feature at launch that prevents you from playing your way and quit.
    Massimo_Bertoxx, Tachya and Aghinem like this.
  3. Aghinem Augur

+100 points; couldn't agree more.
  4. Vindor Lorekeeper

Even worse if there is no free character transfer, another vulak isnt a solution. If you launch a second server, do it right, free character transfer, new vote on ruleset and [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] ban.
    Erutiarmy and Gskiel like this.
  5. Tachya Elder

There are thousands of people wanting and trying to play on Ragefire, who barely can because it's full. Who do you think they're primarily targeting with the second server; the paying customers trying to play, or the ones who already quit?
    Nolrog likes this.
  6. darkerosxx Lorekeeper

And that's fine. Like i said, I won't resub given the toxic community boxing everything.
  7. Nolrog Augur

Knee jerk? People experiencing queues of several hours to log into the game, with a sever population already more than double Fippy or Vulak and you think this is a knee jerk?
  8. Archess Elder

You said that already in your main post, i bet you will still be posting in 3 months from now and playing the game though....
    Nolrog likes this.
  9. iatre Journeyman

I wish I could experience how badly the boxers are ruining the game.

So far, I'm only level 6 on Ragefire, and I've spent upwards of 7 hours in queue. My play time is somewhat limited, and almost all of it is going to waiting to play.
  10. velious916 Journeyman

If you guys cancelled your SUB, STOP MAKING posts telling us your not coming back.. YOU, not coming back, isnt going to get DBG to succumb to your whims. No one cares about you on these forums, one bit. Theres a new server coming. You dont wanna play on it? You dont wanna renew your sub? Get the eeeef out
    Tachya likes this.