Fixed Season of the Dead Quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Moege, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

We got it boys! We're rolling! Green light engaged!
    [IMG]
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I'm sadly missing the final quest in the achievement window for several accounts; it was never offered after logging in 1-2 times per day. Sort of a poor experience.
    To top it off, the prize is another tetra box, which is extremely unexciting!
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I usually only log in once a day. A couple times I logged in for other things but logging in numerous times a day or whenever it showed "next quest rotation in X hours" did not seem to matter.

Many times I was given the same quest I had just done. And once or twice it was offered while I was still working on the other one. After I finished it then I went ahead and did it again anyway. I re did some of them 3 times. Finally I did get the last quest.

Just make sure you keep doing any of the others related to this /ach even if they already counted, or if you had done them over and over.
  4. Mossaa Augur

I did get all in a row on my accounts. So when I had finished the first one, then I got the second one to start and so on. Until I got the achievement.