Refund?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brutalis-trak, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Brutalis-trak Journeyman

How does one get a refund for this expansion, i don't think i was target audience and i had no warning that it was a raid expansion.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You don't. You paid for it, got it, no backsies.

Only option would be to do a cc chargeback, get your account permanently banned.
  3. Cadira Augur

Please, stop?
    Dibab and Allayna like this.
  4. So Happy Augur

They are serious about CC charge-backs. I think I still have account banned from 14 years ago. I tried to recover it several years back but with no luck.
  5. Laronk Augur

Did you try gearing up in the first zone before trying the quest to get to the next zone?
    Herodotus and snailish like this.
  6. Hithiquen New Member

just keep trolling the forums and it'll all work out
  7. Brutalis-trak Journeyman

Lol asking a Valid question is trolling now? or was that your best attempt at trolling?
  8. FawnTemplar Augur

In before lock
  9. Herodotus Augur

Beat me to it.
  10. Zamiam Augur

11. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I visited the first zone, even did a quest; got killed a couple times by someone else aggroing a mob that AE'd a knockback in yet another zone with flying monsters, but no player levi allowed.

I wish I could get my money back, and wait for next exp if this one doesn't kill the game.
    Enja likes this.
  12. Enja New Member

Same as Kaenneth, die several times just by being in area at the wrong time. I am very sorry I bought this, and wish I can get my money back.
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

Its always like this. This is the expansion where us cauals take it where we would rather not. Not much loot drops off trash mob it seems. couple crappy collectibles seen one tradeskill item in 3 hours killing. If anything else at least i get to up my AA that have been sitting at Max for 6 months or more. Should make the old zones a lil easier to take.
  14. Yimin Augur

How about give them a chance to tune it ? Be for demanding a refund !

YiMin
  15. Zamiam Augur

Im not picking on you Yimin .. your post just happens to be the first post avail :p

They do this every Expansion its always the same expansion on release is way too over tuned and they nerf experience in older expansions to force people to buy the current one .. Then after a few months they finally tune it down a little after months of the player base berating the devs ..

when will the dev's learn (we) the players do not want things way over tunned .. yes we want a challenge but this game is suppose to be fun .. I dont consider it fun when I have to spend countless hours doing rez's in GL..

This game has a very small player base why exclude the small player base or make the game extremely difficult (raider difficulty lvl) when they know its not what the majority of us want ..

we do not want Raid difficult group content . Raid mechanics and or mobs in group game Huge AE's , Dots , knockbacks especially when those hit peeps that are not even in the group attacking said mob..

we do not want zones locked behind progression or at least not the first few zones .. give the casual players a few zones to hunt in and dont make the progression Raid difficulty ..

we do not want them to make it boxer unfriendly , upgrade our mercs a bit .. without boxers this game would die .. I'm sorry but thats just the truth of the matter.. all you raiders and solo peeps its the truth and you know it, if every boxer stopped playing/subscribing buying expansions for their alts and micro transactions this game would go down .. I'm not saying make it easy for boxers to fly through the content but a 3 man with 3 mercs should be able to do most of progresson sure their should be a few group quests that actually require a group to get through but for the most part a boxer group with mercs should be able to get through stuff eventually .. and not take countless hours and hours upon deaths..

the Dev's should realize this why they do this every expansion is beyond me .. every year they get the same feedback and every year they do the same dam things .. when will they listen .. ? when will the player base take action and show the devs we mean business .. take an extra year and put out a decent expansion.

I for one would not mind waiting a year and a half even 2 if it meant getting a great expansion .. hell they could release a small campaign and sell it for the same they do an expansion just to appease us while they work on the main expansion and charge double when it is ready for release . I wouldnt mind paying 50 or 60 bucks for a large expansion with something for eveyone even the raiders ..

we want an expansion with 10+ new zones ( sure if 4 or 5 of them are copy and pasted np ) I'm sure raiders want 7 or 8 raids per teir.. lots of new spells, aa's , quests, 1 final lvl increase. hire yourselves 1 or 2 more dev's and start planning for EQ's 26th expansion now that would be released in dec 2020 .. gives you 2 years ..

upgrade mercs give us a T6 merc .. give us NPC's in PoK that can buff people for PP make it 5k pp but have it cast Rk2 with focus extentions so they last 3 to 5 hours ..

increase the marketplace items put in past collector edition items in the markeplace for sale .. add new Illusions , larger bags , pet Illusions , Merc contracts from the old LoN game into marketplace..

my point is start listening to the players . start up the veteran rewards again ..

and im sure there are a ton other things you can do ..

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears , cause the dev's just dont have the man power or time to implement these things or the capital .. it would be nice though
    Lakeland, NeverPayForLag and eqgamer like this.
  16. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Some of this over tuning reminds me of the GOD trials... especially the one where if you didn't choose correct response to text clues you got swarmed with a bunch of bugs\slugs that quadded level 65s for AOWesque damage.
    NeverPayForLag likes this.
  17. Herf Augur

18. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

They should offer a refund.
    Lakeland likes this.
  19. Zamiam Augur

they wont
  20. Axxius Augur

No, they should fix the problem instead (and they are fixing it - see the Test update notes).
    Thunderkiks and Yimin like this.