Recovering Old Account with a Defunct Email Address

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PINEAPPLEHUT, Jul 23, 2019.

1. PINEAPPLEHUT New Member

My original Everquest account is associated with an email address that no longer exists and does not forward to anything. I've opened a ticket with Daybreak but heard the response times are like a week plus so I am posting here. Does anyone know a way to recover this account? Perhaps Daybreak can change the email address on the account so that I can recover it? I've already tried every password I can imagine. Thanks!!!
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Contacting customer support at

https://www.everquest.com/home

is likely the only way to recover an old account that you do not know the password to. They will ask you to verify information to make sure that it is your account. Good luck and welcome back.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

And as I posted that I realized that you will not be able to use that account to log in. You can make a FTP account and request support from that account for the other account. Warning: customer support is not especially fast, but for me it has always worked. Your mileage may vary.
  4. PINEAPPLEHUT New Member

Thanks. I already have a ticket open. Its been 12 hours already. I heard it can take up to a week sometimes. Guess I'll just play some F2P while I wait.