Ragefire Opens May 21 @ 6PM PDT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 21, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Things are looking good, and we’re moving towards a 6PM Pacific launch.

[IMG]

The Server Has Been Wiped

This means any characters you had before will need to be created again. #GetDatCharacterName

If you earned bags from participating in beta, those will be available to you again via /claim

We also wiped Marketplace purchases, and our team is standing by to expedite getting these items back to you.

How Do I Get Marketplace Items Replaced?

We want to make this as easy as possible. If you made Marketplace purchases on Ragefire before the wipe, once you log on /join Refund. In that channel we only need you to tell us what zone you’re in. We have a full record of items that were purchased from the Marketplace, and we’ll get those replaced for you.

If you’re looking for a Daybreak Cash refund on any of the items you purchased that you no longer want, /petition.

We appreciate EVERYONE’S help and patience as we’ve worked through the issues with the launch of the new progression server, Ragefire. We’ll see you ALL in-game shortly!
    Numiko, Sancus, Raventalon and 8 others like this.
  2. Rheyan Lorekeeper

#excited!
  3. Kanzieq Journeyman

Nice work! Digital high fives to all.
    Raventalon likes this.
  4. bloodbeard Elder

Roshen - Was there a deadline for the beta stones to be clicked? Or was it just before the beta server went down for good? I'm wondering because did not see my bag in /claim yesterday. I clicked about 100 or so stones.
    Bagels likes this.
  5. Bagels New Member

#Redbullpizza
    Raventalon likes this.
  6. Sophrano Storm New Member

what about a guild from beta can we use the name I know my sister tried to do our guild name and it wouldnt let her
  7. 93_Combine Journeyman

8. Icethorne New Member

ugh 8pm here :p
  9. Vexen Lorekeeper

I have to ask.. is 6pm really 6pm or is it 5:30pm?
    Gossamer likes this.
  10. GmrMnky New Member

do those of us who did the character creation testing get bags too? testing is testing meh thinks
  11. Raventalon New Member

So excited! Dunno why!? It's going to be a pain to restart. SO EXCITED!!! :)
  12. Trosh Augur

Ok, so does this mean 8:45? or will it be exactly at 9 this time? :p
  13. Jadefox Augur

Sure.
    Just click on the Beta Stones. That way they know who did help.
    :rolleyes:

--Jade
  14. GmrMnky New Member

the directions for the character creation testing was to create as many characters as possible to see if any come out 50 with gear, as such i didnt get any drops during the period if they even dropped since ites techically "Live"
  15. Jadefox Augur

On a completely different note,
    we need a deadpan or half-lidded smiley.

--Jade <blinking twice, slowly>
  16. Bandok Augur

On Twitter, Holly indicated that they would not be opening early again.
    Vexen, Malo, Jadefox and 1 other person like this.
  17. 3nn10 Journeyman

Welcome to the Ragefire Clowncar Shartshow Spectacular!
    -Holly
  18. Teldor van Veen New Member

then in around 40 mins server goes live ? feedback plz if someone know

Thx
  19. Hinanar New Member

I wouldn't get too excited about the bags. I participated in the beta and they aren't on my claim :p
  20. Korben New Member

Error - A timeout occurred. Nonstop!