Progression - Zone Access for T3

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kramer2202, Nov 3, 2014.

1. kramer2202 Elder

I have to say, in the 14 years I have played this game, the progression/zone access idea for TDS T3 has got to be the most annoying and dumbest idea I have seen. Instead of calling all 4 zones T3, they should make it T3, T4, T4 and T6 since you have to do the progression in order just to be able to acces those zones. If they are all T3, they should all be opened at the same time, even if you have to do the progression in order, we should be able to access those zones for hunting and xping.

And I for the record, I am completely fine with access to each TIER needing progression for access, but each zone in each tier should open at the same time.
  2. Vlerg Augur

that would ruin TDS extremly-linear model ... people may even not do some of the partisan mission in favor of grouping with some higher progressed friends...
  3. Espiritun Augur

Tiers really describe the HEM of itemization of the zone, not access to them.
    Which brings up another issue. How is it the same items drop in zones that are locked behind more progression than others.

i.e. same items in Dredge than Arx? There about 10 progression steps that separate them.
  4. Shang Augur

I liked house of thule's model better.. Doing the group mission flagged you.
  5. Axxius Augur

Everything in Tedious is designed to take more time to accomplish than in previous expansions. To compensate for the lack of content.
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

ie SOE is giving us "more" content in that respect. They figure if they occupy MORE of our time doing TeDiouS progression, we'll forget there isnt MORE content cuz its taking everyone so dang long to get thru the tasks the hails and nerfed xp in new zones.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

I'm about to finish Master of the Darkened Sea with very little left off Master scavenger. I will be done with this expansion in 3 times less then CotF. They should have released a way for players to make up there own quests and missions instead making expansion active the whole years. Considering that they do not seem to hire more staffs to make it so... This is what the gaming industry as become anyway... make people work for peanuts and expect us to pay the bills with the shells...

I have a baccalaureate in art design for video game and the only job available is work for us and if it work out we send you something...
  8. Edrick Augur

Gettin' mad about semantics itt
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

2 weeks ago: There's nothing to do!
    Now: There's too much to do!
  10. FawnTemplar Augur

Tedious... that is clever and honestly made me laugh out loud.
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

This.