Progression server vs Classic server... and boxers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wandidar, May 27, 2015.

1. Diemond Augur

What he said, if you didn't want me going on about reporting then don't attack me reporting and I won't defend it.
  2. Fallfyres Augur

------------------
    *No worries, someone has posted on the Veteran forums to motivate all boxers currently on live to come make their voice be known here in the TLP forums (*regardless that many there abhor this server and they think its taken away dev time and resources from their live game.)

I am of the mind this company operates as the majority of other ones do, regardless of industry. In that they make decisions that are actionable based on their goals, as well as challenges and profit ratio. There is of course some nod to the hard work the companies p-r and marketing people have to do in dealing with the forward face of the company, so there are token elements which involve customer service/customer interaction. This topic is very much one of those. Its a difficult issue for the marketing/pr folks, and managing the media and public image is part of the companies goals of course.

However, for those who think DBG makes important decisions based primarily on customer feedback, polls, votes and so on; I'm sure this debate will rage on. Now we get to see even more posts for and against a topic that DBG has already decided on. I guess there is that tiny spark of hope that DBG will change its SOP...
  3. Heilena Augur

Actually trolling a thread because you dislike it is a reportable offense. You should know this since you are so high and mighty on the rules and stuff. Pull head out of ones back side and breath please.
    yellowzombie likes this.
  4. Hexaholic Augur

Didn't even read your wall of text. But I'm a boxer, we're not going anywhere, get over it.
  5. Akimo Elder

I don't believe he is actually trolling. If I am not mistaken he is reporting duplicate threads in an attempt to get everyone into a discussion in one thread. I could be wrong as I am not him, but I feel this is what he may be attempting to accomplish.

P.S. keep in mind I am not agreeing or disagreeing with him, I am clearly stating what I believe he is attempting to do. So don't attack me over his actions. Also if him turns out to be a her(doubt it) my bad bro.
  6. Fist of Rage New Member

Reporting you for stating that your openly doing it in every single thread, youre just harassing people at this point. You do it every single time, just be quiet, DONT post and report it. Too hard?
    yellowzombie likes this.
  7. Diemond Augur

This.
    Debate all you want on the goodness or evil of boxing, just stop cluttering the forum with thread after thread, after thread with them.
  8. yellowzombie Elder

Cool because if you did read it you'd realize you made a knee jerk assumption about the nature and substance of this post. Wouldn't want that, to be sure. You have it all figured out 8)
  9. Heilena Augur

This guys post is not about boxing.; It uses the words but you to inept to understand its a comparison from old to new. Not just boxing.

This guy is trolling the thread, if he stopped after the first post about it. Then he reported moved on, but to come back and keep posting and reporting, that is trolling.
  10. Wandidar Elder

Here's the thing. You are placing your rights above the rights of others. You may not like the multiple threads. I'm not so happy with your behavior in my thread. But you are basically saying "Because I don't like it, I'm going to try to stop you from doing it - and I'm going to tell you about it"

In that, you cross a line. It is one thing to use your right to report. That's fine. It's another thing to publicly seek to derail and infringe on someone else's right to post by telling them they should not be posting something... because I'm fairly sure that is NOT your right.

I'm sure at this point this thread will be locked. You missed my intention with the thread and you succeeded with your derail. Congrats to you.