Phinigel - Post your Luclin instance issues here.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Absor, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absor Developer

Thanks to those with detailed posts. I'll take a look at that stuff.

A
    Stash McWhalen likes this.
  2. Rovell Elder

The rules have been changes quite a few times on this server already. Adding a quality of life change for AA's similar to what every other TLP has gained seems like the rule rather than the exception. Hopefully that'll continue to be the case here...
    Trevalon likes this.
  3. JPete Lorekeeper

hah... You've already changed things multiple times, including the experience rate. So obviously someone there feels completely opposite to what you just said.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

Yes let's all patronize the one dev who is trying to help us. Good plan.
    Goodkitty likes this.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

ToV/Sleepers were not load balanced, it is unlikely that they would load balance Ssraeshza Temple.

Biggest topics I see in Luclin, some of which are already mentioned:

Emperor's"A Shissar Wraiths" are not spawning upon Emperor's Death.
    Cazic Thule, the zone, needs an instance to the updated variant.

The Seru instance should be two separate instances. One, with the Praesertums and the zone trash, which permit the obtaining of the key to Seru's chamber, and two, just Seru. The Seru instance would require the Arx Key, much like the Zun in Txevu dropped the Signet of Command for Tacvi. This instance should port the raid to the port in, much like the traditional Arx Key click provides.

Acrylia: Please have two different variants of this zone long term. In era, it should have the "Ring of Fire", and "Restless Burrower" events. I believe in Planes the zone was changed to remove the Ring of Fire and replace the Restless with Evolved Burrower.
  6. GrugSA Augur

Like releasing OOW and GoD separate?
    Like sticking to the original timeline with SoL and PoP unlocks?
    Like not ninja nerfing XP days before the server came out and not announcing it?
    Like not nerfing quest XP?
    Like giving the half hearted 25% xp buff in Kunark?
    Like not changing the VP key quest?

People came to Phinny for the unique "flavor" of True box, instanced content and/or quicker unlocks. Calling the ninja nerfed XP that only level 20 tradeskillers and people that don't even play on the server argue for, part of Phinny's "flavor" is ignorance at best.
  7. Trevalon Augur

Well said, While I want this particular topic to stay on topic because the Luclin issues need fixed, but the EXP needs to be changed as well. It was changed on Sleeper/Combine, it was changed on Fippy/Vulak, and it should be changed on RF/LJ/Phinny as well. As expansions go on we should increase the exp gradually to catch up to live levels.

5 hours per AA is completely unacceptable Absor! Did yall not learn ANYTHING from Vulak/Fippy with the outrage of AA exp rate when Luclin launched? Yall quickly increased EXP on those server because people were jumping ship like rats and yet your poised to make the exact same mistakes again. We study history so we don't repeat the mistakes of the past - Please go brush up on your TLP history Absor, you seemed to have forgotten.
  8. Prathun Developer

We've removed MotM from the Taskmasters and the Warden in Ssra Temple. The other NPCs listed didn't have the buff. Thanks for the report!
  9. MabbuPhinny Augur

You have done your country a great sevice!
  10. Riley Augur

Thanks for taking the time to look at this stuff, Prathun.
  11. ZeeK Elder

I have looked through a few threads and didn't see if any Luclin raid zones WILL NOT have pick zones like Sleepers/ToV currently. Anyone know if Ssra and other raid zones will have pick zones?
  12. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Unless we get a bunch of people in those zones on the test server, we won't know.
  13. Riley Augur

As other posters have mentioned, one thing that really ought to be in Acrylia Caverns is the iconic Ring of Fire event. Not many people got to experience it in its unbroken form.

If that ends up to be too much of a task to implement (If the ring is too bugged to waste dev time on), a time-limited loot table merge with one of the other bosses might be fun. In the same vein of Guise of the Deceiver, which stops dropping after x amount of time in the expansion, it would be nice to have a shot at some of the 'Classic' loot that no longer drops in Luclin, as Velious had very little of that incentive.
  14. EQcleric Elder

My new favorite Dev. Sorry Prathun!
    Prathun likes this.
  15. Absor Developer

If all it takes is sarcasm, then I'll probably always be your favorite.

Yah for me!

A
    Dither, EQcleric and Stash McWhalen like this.
  16. Drainboss New Member

I'm actually your biggest fan.
  17. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Fantastic news - thank you so much, Prathun.

EDIT: Let's do make sure Ssra Temple has load balancing, though. As a zone it's much more akin to Hate or Fear than Sky or VP.
  18. Prathun Developer

All Luclin zones except for Shar Vahl, Nexus, Bazaar, Shadowhaven, and Vex Thal are load balanced.
    Bromm, Finley, Dither and 3 others like this.
  19. Trevalon Augur

Thank you Prathun for fixing those issues!

Hope to hear Seru gets fixed soon and that VT trash is tagged to bosses like Sky!
  20. Absor Developer

Sanctus Seru should be fixed. Here's what I did.

To request the DZ you have to have the Arx Key and be level 55.
    To enter the DZ you only have to be level 55.

The Agent that gives you the DZ is in Sanctus Seru. The instance only contains the inside of the pyramid.

You can farm up your keys in the base zone or the pick zones. The DZ is just for the boss fight.

A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.