[Phinigel] Lack of Prophecy of Ro AoC(s)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaera, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

Only response has been here
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...es-and-discussions.247706/page-2#post-3639168
    I'd just like to know if they plan on fixing it or not before TSS opens in May. People have been posting reminders on the open world content since omens, and there's time to fix it still.
  2. airez New Member

this is stupid the whole reason I came to this server was for aoc so I did not have to fight for raid or key mob reason this server was made population on this server better then other for it resoan why you are copying it for your new server but looks like your more worried to get the new server up then to keep the one you have going right forget about them we got are new server. I don't want to start over you guys need to fix this you promised us instant so we did not have to fight for raid rotation between guilds look at all the problem you have on lockjaw and ragefire. why a lot of us came to this server. instant so ether hold of opening it or better have one hell of hot patch to fix this and pray there no bugs. other wise I am off to find a different game to play. be sad you can't keep your promises.
  3. Machentoo Augur

Worst possible "solution." There are guilds that would deliberately kill the server by blocking everyone else under that scenario. After 10 expansions of all instanced content and almost no open world conflict, there are players drooling just thinking of the possibility.
    Hateseeker and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  4. Hober Journeyman

I hope everyone is excited to sock in Sverag. It's going to be the best and really healthy for the server. I'm actually so excited that I might roll a solo-only rogue on Coirnav just to make sure my EQ experience for the next month is exactly as the devs intended. What a time to be alive.
  5. Hateseeker Augur

To be fair, isn't that something that could be said of EQ in general of the years after instanced content became the norm and then TLP came? Or later generations of TLP, at least. Granted, they finally responded to it with TLP instancing, seems rather odd to wrongfully de-prioritize it for PoR.
  6. Verve New Member

Just ignoring this issue does not make it go away.

Come on Devs AoC the progression content in PoR.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

So any comment from the Devs regarding this being included in the next patch? You've had a full month after saying you ran out of time.

I'm sure people will be asking for this again before midnight tonight once they realize was un-instanced and some un-pickable PoR zones look like.
  8. Ryak Augur

Seriously, communication has been good on alot of other topics. Even controversial ones. Why is this one so different where we get weeks of silence on an urgent issue affecting one of your highest population servers?
    Boze likes this.
  9. Boze TLP complaint factory

I'm excited for all the posts regarding griefing and training in Sverag / Relic tonight, and expect those posts to be ignored by devs/mods as well.
    Chatoyan likes this.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I was tempted to cancel my time off, and just forumquest instead. Should be more fun then the poopsock.
  11. Aegir Augur

Is this supposed to be somekind of joke?!; "Prophecy of Ro expansion content will unlock on Phinigel at 2PM PT today! What part of the 11th expansion are you most excited to dive into?"

So you took the time to Tweet about PoR releasing, but not to respond here?

You guys are lucky to send me an evaluation email a month early before this circus started, else the feedback would be very different! :mad:

I'm busy with RL this Easter except launch night, but hope everyone in the Phinny community get the best out of it and remembers it's just a game and there's people behind the characters in game <3 ...

However, this shouldn't really be necessary since we on Phinigel have a AoC ruleset feature about instancing... or do we?
    Boze likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The lack of action in addressing the concerns of players is a very disappointing situation indeed, I am sure the developers wanted to do it right, they weren't allowed to by their managers, on orders from their their owners probably.

PoR was a bad enough & unlikable expansion for many without this current situation where there are 50+ players in the zone & mobs are almost nowhere to be found.I did 3 entire crisscrossing surveys of the zone on mount & saw a handful of mobs all with groups on them, a lot of other groups were just waiting around hoping stuff would spawn for them, it feels almost as if the owners of DBG want the players to actually stop playing on Phinny & move to Coirnav, well I am sick of classic EQ I won't go back to that.

Please, we need AoC in Sverag, Arcstone, and we need load balancing big time in Devastation & Sverag let the base zone influence Sverag but the instances not. This needs to happen before too many guild become damage by boredom & paralyzed by lack of any ability to progress on their own merits.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I hadn't seen that tweet before this thread. Went ahead and replied:

https://twitter.com/PathToEternity/status/979820535646507008
  14. Ryak Augur

Extremely well put and concise description of this release's entirely preventable problems.

Everyone here who uses twitter should retweet/upvote/whatever this tweet so maybe their marketing people will realize they should do something about this.. (sorry i'm not a twitter-er so I don't know the terms o,0)
  15. Astral64 Augur

While they certainly should have had AoCs for Relic/Sve/Dev I think we can all admit it wasn't as bad as this thread made out.

As far as I know every relic/sve/dev kill has been shared among multiple guilds and there have been no major train wars.
    Dadcop and Zentara like this.
  16. Squints Journeyman

That's not the point. I shouldn't have to stay up until 3 in the morning or have guildies calling me in the middle of the night to loot a piece. That is what the draw to this server was. Enjoying EQ without what made EQ a pita. It all should have had AOC's attached to it. It's what the server was advertised as. Anything short of that is failure on Daybreak's part. No need to try and sugar coat this.

The alliance has been great and I'm excited to help as much as we can but this shouldn't be the way it's done.
  17. Ryak Augur

Just because we've made lemonade out of lemons doesn't mean that they were correct to leave all of the issues except for ToB completely unaddressed without a word.
  18. Astral64 Augur

We all agree.

The point is that it wasn't the end of the world predicted in this thread.
    Dadcop likes this.
  19. Ootax Augur

Then don't get up at 3 am and don't have people call you, if it's that much of an issue wait a few days to get your flag pieces. This really is more about some people wanting to get stuff as fast as they possibly can. All this open world stuff will be uncontested in 1-2 weeks and you or anyone else can farm it then with out the pita you speak of and you will still have 5+ weeks to farm the expansion. One expansion they didn't put AoC's up everywhere and you guys complain about it like a bunch of babies.

Yes, maybe they said this sever was going to have instance raids zones but they never said it was going to be every single expansion either. If anything that was more pointed toward the first few expansions where there is no instancing at all. You can say it's a failure all you want by DBG but that's simply your own opinion. And really isn't worth no more than my opinion.

They didn't leave it unaddressed without a word. They said TOB would be the only zone that was going to have AoC's, that tells you all you needed to know. Just because you and others complained about the other zones doesn't mean it wasn't addressed.
  20. Hober Journeyman

Let's not downplay how disappointing it is that these zones don't even load balance. The developers completely let down the server population. There is no way around it. They should know they let us down and they should feel bad.