Overseer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KarmaKitty, Oct 12, 2020.

1. KarmaKitty Augur

OVERSEER, 15 minutes will get you 15% :D

They need one of those little green lizard men as a spokes thing.

Actually, its more like 15-20 minutes twice a day will get you 10-ish%. Can't always count on the higher level quests. Also, timing may require doing a set of 6 hour quest rather than paying to complete, which is where my monthly bonus appears to be going.

In my case, blue and purple quests are very rare (ignoring recovery request, which I can't really find a reason to do),
  2. KarmaKitty Augur

Oct 18th (85) to Dec 18th (95) via Overseer. Free XP :) Was hunting grey cons for TS components.
    Started the next one.
    Hope to get some TAs at level 95 during bonus XP period. That may get me to 100 (or close to it).
    Then ToV TAs may get me to 115. Double XP and lesson for the win. We will see if any of that works out
    :confused:
    Barton likes this.
  3. KarmaKitty Augur

Holding at 95 for a double (aka something well under 100%) XP bonus weekend. Second alt at 88.

The 24hr task terminated early for station cash allow you to buy 0.8% XP for $ (better to buy xp pots).
    However, two 12 hour task yields 2%, so why do 24hr task yield only 1.8% ? Not nice :eek: Every few days I do need to finish them early to keep things within a window. Finishing a 12 hour an hour early is on the order of 4 sc. Annoying, but minimal.

Also, logging in twice a day to do the 12 hour tasks, I usually get one or two green task, but blue or purple tasks are exceptionally rare.

The recovery task are almost pointless, since I almost never have an agent matching the task in need of recovery.

I also ignore the recruitment, since I already don't know what to do with all my Brells and Divins...

Of course, task disappearing for days always adds to the fun :mad:
  4. GoneFission Augur

The recovery tasks recover any agent, regardless of agent level or reason for incapacitation. It seems to favor the least valuable agent with the least time remaining, but that’s probably just my perception. I think it’s random.

I tried doing 6 hour tasks, but the probabilities of so many agents on so many tasks caught up with me, and I had too many unavailable. I found doing 4 real tasks and one recovery with agents balanced for success rates between 80 and 85% every 12 hours kept my agents available enough to maintain a steady pace.

I run 3 accounts with 5 missions each twice a day, and I seem to have at least one missing task each 12 hour round.

I also have a problem with missing agents. I have lost 4 I can specifically identify. Two I just recovered from conversions. One was returned via petition, and one petition was denied for no record of having it. That also took a long time to recover. Other agents I am certain I had more copies of, but I don’t keep records for numbers, so I can’t point to a specific loss. They need an attendance function that logs gains and losses and corrects missing agents that shouldn’t be.

Does anyone know, is there a designed loss function? Can say critical failures drop an agent from the roll?