Not listed on Server Selection

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ToniOboe, May 24, 2015.

1. ToniOboe New Member

I became an All Access member about 30 minutes ago, and Ragefire still is not listed on the server selection screen. Do I have to wait until the next business day or what? This is ridiculous!
  2. Machen New Member

How did you become all access? If you clicked a krono sometimes it can take a while to go through.
  3. Kasuka Lorekeeper

Just wait until you try to log in....
    Senadin likes this.
  4. Senadin Elder

Dont scare him away!
  5. ToniOboe New Member

I subbed for All Acess, not kronos. Now it's Monday afternoon when I subbed last night, still no server listed. My account has been charged for $14.99. I had hoped to play on Memorial Day, but I guess I have to wait until someone is actually at the Daybreak office? Oh, and don't assume that I'm automatically a guy. I'm not.
  6. Crystilla Augur

Have you fully repatched since you subbed?
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Tronk Augur

It should update immediately after paying -- mine always does. Are the other servers on your list? Because if you only see Beta you have the wrong client.
  8. Drelik Lorekeeper

Yes, be sure you patch completely.
  9. Geroblue Augur

Log out to desktop. Log back in. Sometimes if you log out to character select it will work when you log back into the game.
    Motherlee likes this.
  10. ToniOboe New Member

I've logged in, logged out, restarted my computer, checked my bank balance to make sure that the amount was taken out, patched all files several times, played on another server (interesting that I got that pop up trying to get me to sign up for All Access when I did that), and played several hours of Project 1999 out of frustration. Doesn't sound like I'd get to do much with all the queues I'm reading about, but now it's the principal of the thing. Vox is the only preferred server I'm seeing listed, and Ragefire is missing completely. I'm going to call tomorrow.
  11. Tronk Augur

If they charged you, then you are all-access. If you get THAT message, you are still set to free-to-play. You can make a petition here on the forums.

But, make sure you didn't log in to the wrong account! Either the one you paid for all-access for, or via the client.
  12. Amadagu New Member

Make sure you signed into the right account :). I know it sounds funny to say that, but it's worth a try.
  13. Anon3107 Journeyman

This. If you're logged in the right account make a petition, it usually don't take more than 1 week to get an answer ;)
  14. Motherlee Augur

You can't call. There is no phone support.