Newbie Looking For Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zabeasto, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Zabeasto New Member

Hey everyone, as the title says, I am new to this game and still trying to learn everything, I'm playing a cleric(I like to heal and I heard this is one of the best healing classes) on Bristlebane right now and am working on the heroes journey stuff, I am only level 10 so I am open to switching servers if need be, just wanted to see if there are any guilds willing to take in some fresh blood and help me out with the leveling process and teach me a lot about the game. If so I would definitely want take part in raids and other guild activities as well!
  2. Heajol Augur

I have to suggest trying out Mangler as a server. You do have to pay for a subscription to access the server. Especially if you want to eventually raid. Playing on a TLP will help a lot to start learning about the game and you will find people to group with a lot easier / sooner. The draw back is there are no mercs, so as a cleric you will be reliant upon groups. Druids can also heal and solo a lot easier than a cleric does.
  3. Zabeasto New Member

Hey Heajol! Thanks for the reply, I am definitely considering switching over to Mangler, I just started on Bristlebane primarily so that I could learn the game before I committed to subscribing, also I noticed that guilds are not looking for clerics all that much so I might take your advice and go the druid route for that and the soloing part that you mentioned. Thanks for the help!
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have never heard of any guild turning away Clerics in my 14 years of playing so I think you would find a guild no matter where you look, and most will happily help you get caught up to where they are in progression.
  5. Zabeasto New Member

That is good to hear, I am honestly down to play any healer role that a guild would need, so I will be trying out a druid on Mangler for now and seeing how I like it, then I might switch back to cleric at some point when I get the hang of the game.
  6. Vastradar Journeyman

I have to second this. I've been raiding in this game since the RoK days and I've never seen a guild turn away a cleric. Druids aren't quite as desired, but most guilds will still take one.

I've got a spot for a max level cleric on Xegony if you're willing to move. Getting you levelled up is easy.
  7. Heajol Augur

OP said he/she is new to this game. I think he/she needs to learn the game a bit before jumping into a "max level" character / guild. Mangler is perfect for that because there are actually other players at low levels to play and learn with.