Monthly collectables can't be given to other toons.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Herf, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Herf Augur

I've been sending one of my toons into the collectable zones to pick up the items (this month from Unrest) and then giving them to my other toons. Today I discoveredd that IF the toon holding all the items has already claimed one of each, that toon can NOT hand them off to another toon. Dropping the item on the toon brings up the trade window for a second then the item returns to inventory.

The only soluation is to find/make another toon who hasn't done the quest and they CAN give the items to other toons.

[added later] transferring the bag of items betwen toons on the same account via shared bank of course works fine, so this is mainly an issue between accounts.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is it just today this started? My collection character has the set and has not had any problem giving them to other alts or putting them on the baz trader.

Actually it would be most of my characters since I do it this way: Character one collects as many as she can, lets say 10. Then gives B all 10 - B collects one and passes the other 9 to the next guy and down the line. Final guy is the baz guy.
  3. Herf Augur

Hmm you may be right, it may have started after the patch, because I think I recall giving the bag to other toons on previous collections. Unless they behave differently when in the bag?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok I just ran my collector character down to Unrest. She has them all completed and was able to pick up another 2 full sets.

Went back to lobby and handed one set off to an alt that had not collected them and he got the /ach and the 10 tokens reward.

Then the collector handed the same alt another full set - no problem. My odd ones that I had previously collected are showing up ok for sale in the baz too.

The only ones I am aware of that cannot be traded around are the ones you get via Overseer (unless you use an un attuner) - maybe double check that it wasn't one of those?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Bag? what bag? If you put them all in a bag to hand over then yes, I wonder if its the bag that is not tradable or another collect in it.
  6. Herf Augur

It's not the bag or any items in it. This happens without any bags involved.