Mercs in PoK

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Aug 5, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3rd post :)
  2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

The thing is, I shouldn't have to click or remember to click anything if I am in a none combat zone.. to get up and take a piss.. or go to the store to buy a burger, stop by the bank to get $ to buy that burger.

Why should I need to click passive, or afk off?
    Specially if I am Gold status ( Paying to play, simply logged into a none combat zone ) and not moving.. I am paying to stand there, why the plat nerf? i am being nickle and dime'd every 15 mins for what?
    Mercs should auto go to passive if there is no combat in 15 mins in none combat zones.

This also brings up the nerf on the Cleric class 'silver status' ( MERC ) of res.. why 90 % if

CLR/56 Reviviscence - Single Target: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/61 Larger Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/66 Greater Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/71 Eminent Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/76 Superior Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience ?

I know this is off topic now, I WILL make another thread.. but why if you are over level 56, does a Cleric Merc cast level 47 spells only.
    CLR/47 PAL/59 Resurrection - Single Target: Resurrect and restore 90% experience?
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Silver accounts shouldn't get mercs. Problem solved.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Mercenaries are so-called for a reason. They are hired to perform services under your command for a specified period of time. If you run out of money, they stop helping you. If you choose not to avail yourself of their services for a certain amount of time, be grateful you even have the option of putting them on passive to save money.

If you hired someone to work for you in real life on time-based structure (hourly, salaried or even on-call) and tried to get away with not paying them for their time even if you didn't assign them work to do, well . . . good luck with that.