Massive bersker nerf

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Ekiph, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekiph New Member

Fighting against the raid version of Grummus in Plane of Health, on 8/21/2016

Ekiph
    --- DMG: 29266025 @ 207560 sdps (412198 dps in 71s) [5.06%]
    ------ Berserker:
    --------- Total: 29237895 -- Pierce: 14652642 -- Slash: 9632436 -- DirDmg: 3239800 -- Hit: 987370 -- Frenzy: 695340 -- Environmental: 30307
    --------- Normal rate: 21.5% (4.7% of DMG) -- Critical rate: 76.7% (75.7% of DMG) -- Crippling rate: 1.8% (19.5% of DMG)
    --------- Attempts: 832 -- Hits: 778 -- Misses: 54 -- Defended: 0 -- Accuracy: 93.5%
    ------ Berserker`s swarm pet:
    --------- Total: 28130 -- Slash: 12547 -- Pierce: 7263 -- Hit: 6680 -- DirDmg: 1640
    --------- Normal rate: 100% (100% of DMG)
    --------- Attempts: 67 -- Hits: 35 -- Misses: 14 -- Defended: 18 -- Accuracy: 71.4%
    --- DMG to PC: 263332 @3816dps

Fighting against the raid version of Grummus in Plane of Health, on 8/8/2016

Total
    --- DMG: 578149629 @ 3636161 sdps (3636161 dps in 159s) [100%]
    --- DMG to PC: 1732849 @11326dps

Ekiph
    --- DMG: 45430664 @ 285727 sdps (590009 dps in 77s) [7.86%]
    ------ Ekiph:
    --------- Total: 45382882 -- Pierce: 27978088 -- Slash: 12253758 -- DirDmg: 3445030 -- Frenzy: 922474 -- Hit: 782998 -- Environmental: 534
    --------- Normal rate: 19.7% (3.7% of DMG) -- Critical rate: 79% (86.1% of DMG) -- Crippling rate: 1.3% (10.3% of DMG)
    --------- Attempts: 899 -- Hits: 832 -- Misses: 67 -- Defended: 0 -- Accuracy: 92.5%
    ------ Ekiph`s pet:
    --------- Total: 47782 -- Slash: 18679 -- Pierce: 17950 -- Punch: 6113 -- DirDmg: 5040
    --------- Normal rate: 100% (100% of DMG)
    --------- Attempts: 84 -- Hits: 55 -- Misses: 21 -- Defended: 8 -- Accuracy: 72.4%
    --- DMG to PC: 230101 @5113dps

Same exact people in the group both were perfect burns.

Why in the world would the berserker, the class with the LEAST utility of all other classes now do less than a three rangers a rogue and a wizard on a burn.

Better question yet, why in the world are rangers doing so much damage?
  2. Ghubuk Augur

LOL. I don't think your ranger guildies going to be too happy with your last sentence.
  3. Ekiph New Member

Berserkers only mission in life is to do damage, we have a stun and a snare. We have practically no utility what so ever, I can barely tank group mobs while fully raid geared. Rangers can do a hell of a lot more when it comes to utilities... heals buffs snares roots massive ranged damage, and even some tanking ability.
  4. Brudal Augur

Did you use Focused or Furious Ramp
  5. Ekiph New Member

Furious
  6. Brudal Augur

well don't do that, furious is bad now, focused is the way to go.
  7. fransisco Augur

posting and immediately asking to nerf other classes is a pretty crappy thing to do. Whoever that is (Hi new account to make this post). Careful or you will sound like a warrior.
  8. JPete Lorekeeper

So.. did you fail to see the other hundreds of posts about the AE nerf? Just a tip, but that also counts against single target burns if you do not use your single target (Focused!) ability.
  9. p2aa Augur

Corrected.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

Oh Drax, just can't let go of that #VastKnightWingConspiracy, eh?

Them schemin' Knights! Curse those handsome Devils!
    sojero likes this.
  11. JPete Lorekeeper

The only dev I know that actually plays, does play a Knight.

So the #VastKnightWingConspiracy could be accurate!
  12. p2aa Augur

Since Dzarn has taken the place of Elidroth, he proceeded to nerf warriors and bump Knights.
    One of the knight bump was a very massive one. Giving Knights the same mitigation level than warriors. Warriors would have been ok with a mitigation % 24/24 for knights, but not at the same level than warriors (and yes 34 % is still too high for knights). Paladins destroy current named in current expansion now with this (they were able to destroy trash mob with a wiz merc before the boost)
    And who got the biggest boost ? SK (they received their own new 2 min survival nearly guarantee defensive disc against raid bosses).
    And what class plays Dzarn ? SK.

To make an analogy, imagine mages receiving the same DPS power than wiz, and keeping all the other stuff they have. Or druids and shamans receiving all the clerics direct heal and doing heals multibinds like clerics can do.
    This is the kind of unbalanced state that happens to tanks right now.
  13. Warpeace Augur

Though this was about Berserkers nerfed DPS thread not another lets cry about Knights gains thread.

Maybe its a Dzarn plays a SK so lets blame him for Warriors being unhappy Knights got a boost thread.

Wait... maybe its a Paladins SOLO everything thread in current content?

Paladins trade skill better than Warriors so its unfair also?
    Sindaiann and Draego like this.
  14. Maedhros High King

Daybreak seems to be pretty confused about what classes should be again.
    Major dps nerfs to pure melee.
    Major dps boosts to tanks, while nerfing knight ripostes.
    Stagnating the heck out of caster dps.

Paladins and ranger topping parses is awesome for me, cause those are my main character and main alt, but it makes one scratch their head.
    Sindaiann and Vdidar like this.
  15. Vdidar Augur

I truly do feel the pain of the Warriors. It's like endless love for Knights. It's getting to the point that the imbalance is becoming a little crazy if you ask me. But seeing the direction Dzarn is taking this game everything is a little crazy. Also when I say seeing the direction what I mean is who knows what that direction is.
  16. Vdidar Augur

I also just don't see how they will keep bumping raid mobs dps and enrage timers but keep taking away dps from the players. The elite are just that elite. The majority are not elite. I guess only the strongest survive is the mantra at DBG which I'm fine with other than ultimately it will erode the player base until we reach sunset which will be sooner rather than later with constant nerfing in my opinion.
    Draego likes this.
  17. Thraine Augur

The ole "i got nerfed and now ill point out another class in hopes that they get nerfed too" post .. lol oldest trick in the book

207k?? maybe you should be worrying about why your parse is so crappy instead of why others are doing ok.

Ohh i see now, you used a pet on the good burn :)
  18. Evileen Journeyman

Perhaps you should learn how to read parses, Thraine :p
  19. Thraine Augur

ohh i was looking at sustained, 412k .. still nothing ground breaking imo, maybe some time spent on a parsing dummy and less time pointing fingers might improve his parse some
  20. Xanathol Augur

You continue to misrepresent pretty much everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.