<Mal`Deth> or <Lost in Progression> Peeps?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Octavian, May 16, 2018.

1. jeskola pheerie

hi from Pheerie - LiP POP/GOD era

[IMG]
  2. Keely Elder

Hey Pheerie!!
  3. Octavian Elder

This is hilarious lmao
    Wreakin likes this.
  4. Wreakin New Member

Wreakin and Dynian on Ragefire. If you need some starter gear I probably have it in the bank on one of may many toons. Those on Ragefire, what guild are you in now? I am currently in Awakened Legends, enjoying a relaxed 3 nights a week, slower paced casual, but I like the people I have met. In Anguish but have not cleared.
  5. Keely Elder

Bump for the good old days! I miss all of my EQ friends, I hope you are all out there, happy and healthy.
  6. Heajol Augur

Heya Keely! I played an enchanter / mage duo in LiP during PoP. Name was Vinenau for the enchanter. Currently six boxing on Luclin. First time playing Live (non progression guild) since 2007!
  7. Keely Elder

Vine! Hi! It is so good to hear from you. I’ll bet it’s fun playing live. 6 boxing, wow!
  8. Rhaistlinn New Member

I think i was in LOP was a wizard name was either Raistlin or Spellweaver I do Remember Hammerfist I currently playing on Mangler.
  9. Octavian Elder

Bump! Who's still kicking around from LiP/MD these days? How's life treating you guys and where/what ya playing lately?
  10. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Good morning everyone! Good to hear from y'all. Hope all is well.
    /Wave at Keely - good to hear from you again <3
  11. Relentless Insomnia

Farlin 105 Magician reporting in!
  12. Nillax New Member

Been messing around on the Brekt server since the beginning of the year (Free Trade is fun). Got tired of the same Phinny, Coirnav, Mangler TLP thing. We'll soon be merging with FV tho so we'll see how that goes.
  13. jeskola pheerie

hah, weren't you in that other competing trakanon guild?

oh, Pheerie the Mage checking in
  14. Octavian Elder

Great to see you guys!! Sounds interesting, Nillax! How is the game feeling these days? I wonder if there's a large enough community that would get into something like what LiP/MD ran. With the pandemic, it might be a great time to get back into EQ haha
  15. Nillax New Member

Been doing it with a guild called <Radiants> on Brekt, almost done with Planes of Power, but the server pop is very low, hence why we're being merged into FV. Might try restarting something on FV if there's a demand for that over there. (Hard to keep an eye on PoP gods and open-world targets when a 115 can walk in and snipe the place.)
  16. Animosity Elder

I played in LiP from velious-PoP. Ready for the Aradune grind!
  17. Ssliasil New Member

You know its about that time right Oct?