Looking for static group for progression

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by DrunkenMoose, Oct 26, 2022.

1. DrunkenMoose New Member

This week I reinstalled EQ and preordered the expansion on one of my three accounts now that I am on a two hour/week raid schedule in WoW.

I'm looking for a group of players to do group progression with (old, current and future content). I'm more than willing to drop some money for heroic boosts, transfers on some old scuffed characters and a few Krono to get situated. I'll box up to three characters but any more than that and I will go crazy.

Availability: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday (9pm EST > 2am EST) for sure.
    Classes: I'm open to playing anything but a tank so hopefully you (or someone in the group) has that role covered. Thoughts go to cleric, shaman, druid, rogue, beast, necro or bard.
    Goals: Join a static group, catch up on gear/progression that I have missed out on for quite some time and see where that takes me/us.
    Server: No TLPs. Other than that it doesn't matter to me.
    Playstyle: I like efficiency. Time is precious.

I'm sure this is a shot in the dark but I figured someone out there may have an opening.
  2. DrunkenMoose New Member

Going to start leveling a trio of heroic characters on Bristlebane tonight. Worst case scenario I will server transfer off if I find a group elsewhere!
  3. TiknoTLP New Member

I recently started on Bristlebane. ```I don't have any heroics though, save my druid I use to PL.