Looking for advice (on what to do)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Norinzoba, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Norinzoba New Member

Hi all,

Just returning after about a year or two hiatus. I have a dilemma, because I am wanting to play EQ but with all the myriad characters and stuff I have, I'm struggling to focus. My main account, that I have all access on, has my highest character, a 94 necro. Working on soloing to 95 doing my lesson daily. Her gear is great and I am about at 6k AA. On this account, I also have a 85 rogue with 5k AA, a heroic ranger at 85, and some 60-75ish chars (mage, beastlord, druid). I have another silver account with a 90 bard (600 AA) and a 85 heroic mage. I want to two box and experience some stuff I haven't, but I am at a loss.

I was thinking of leveling a wizard for fun, to two box with the mage (or bard?). I have a 3rd account with an 85 wizard and a 73 SK, but this account is old and was given to me years ago, so I can't really depend on it as I don't want to get in trouble using it (hence leveling up my own wizard).

I guess in the end I am looking for some advice on what would be a good duo to focus on. My necro I love, and she is my main, but I can solo on her more than likely all the way up, so I would like to have a box duo. I know what is most fun is different for everyone, but any suggestions or advice would be great. I have about 300k plat to use as well, and both accounts own expansions up to RoF.
  2. Mimmie Journeyman

Welcome back. I also returned and was overwhelmed looking at my toons lol!
    i started over on phinny but cant multi client there.

I love the necro too :) i did two box and wiz and a mage was fun.
  3. Coppercoz Augur

I have just begun to two box, but I have tried multiple combos. From my limited experience, I think it's best to keep it as simple as possible. If you want to do things you couldn't on necro, maybe consider going with an enchanter in one of the slots? I'd think a mage would be pretty simple, and strong, second account.

I should caveat that I am much lower than your characters, so game play may change. Most of my characters are in the 60's and low 70's.