Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tudadar Augur

Why exactly shouldnt you touch the Statue of Rallos Zek? Do you actually know this mob/zone or did you hear a story about it?
  2. Zhutuak Augur

And I am talking about the rest of the server. More unguilded and guilded with the rest of the server then there is in the top guilds, I imagine. When I talk about myself, I try and point out that since I can do this content, that means any other group can too. Which translate into guilds too. So when I am talking about myself, I am saying really anyone can be doing this. Cat is out of the bag, open the content up to everyone on their time, not yours.

Take the proposals of the the rotations, present them to the whole server, see which proposal wins. It affects the whole server after all, not just 300+ guilds.

I have no interest in joining a guild, thanks.
  3. Ruined Journeyman

Then like I said your opinion about the "guild rotations" means nothing. Prior to the enforced rotations, I would have said feel free to go up to sky and piss off people that will make your life hell from that point on. Now that the rotations are backed, I defend the 24 hours any guild has available to be in sky.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Zhutuak Augur

Right on Zub, exactly. I may not get what I am after because the guild whose rotation it is may choose to defend. Hopefully that would mean moving to an isle where I am not as opposed to rolling all over me. Remember I am promoting this idea based on a pnp foundation. First in force/engagement sort of thing, like it used to be. Of course I (we,open raid, guildx) may also decide to work with the guild in question.

You could all literally black ball me if you wanted making sure each time I went to sky, you were there to make sure I got nothing. really would not be anything different for me now, except maybe someone else got to benefit from my fight.

Anyone on the server who cares to put the time in for the quest drops should be able to, not just big guild people. If I (we,guildx,open raid) can kill the content, we should be able to. Since this content is actually not rotated but just co-opted into the raid vernacular (not on the sheet, isles 1-3) because it still benefits you and you do not want even more people to compete with.

It might come down to a choice for some, stay in guild for the rotation mobs or drop out of guild and chase quest drops.
  5. Zhutuak Augur

It means everything when it affects me. I was harassed by MiM when I went to sky to try my hand, my mobs and charmed pets were constantly dispelled, thought I was dealing with Gulfein.

Yeal is a qualifying mob, not on rotation. KoS qualifying mob is because you are saying your time is more important then the rest of the server when it comes to aquiring keys, quest drops and loot from isle bosses.

Hypocritical at best and par for the course.
  6. Zohan Journeyman

Zhutuak answer these questions about your plan
    In your plan you can go everyday to islands 1-4, If I am in a rotation guild, I only get to go at best once a week to islands 1-4. How is that fair?
    Who is micro managing what I can do in game?
    Simone likes this.
  7. Bandok Augur

This leaves open the possibility of whoever leads "Open raid" being someone that doesn't want to cooperate at all with the raid guilds. If "Open raid" leader is anti-rotation-guilds, then you've just given that individual more power than the raid guilds have right now. "Open raid" leader can suddenly be the one deciding who actually gets to have a chance to join the Sky rotation.

But really, "Open raid" leader CAN ALREADY, RIGHT NOW, work with the rotation guilds to access the first four islands, including KoS! "Open raid" leader CAN ALREADY, RIGHT NOW, go after Naggy, Vox, CT, or Inny on FFA spawns. Granted, in these cases, they'll probably have to compete with certain raid guilds, but the opportunity exists. But Sky? It's a matter of cooperating.
    Simone likes this.
  8. Bandok Augur

Just because Yael is not on rotation doesn't mean KoS needs to be FFA as well. Yael being FFA perpetually means that anybody can have a chance to join the dragon rotations without having to mess with Sky keying, which can take a while.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Zhutuak Augur

It is ironic this is the argument you are using when it was me who was actually harassed. Even if I had killed an isle boss, I should be able to as it is not on the rotation. You added a sky day because you are trying to monopolize group content.

FFA on these isles up until qualifier for the rest of the server is only fair and still allows for people to work with each other to not cause disruptions. The proposal allows for and encourages more people to participate in the content on their own time, whether they chose to work with your system or not.
  10. Zhutuak Augur

In my scenario, it is very unlikely that there would be anything up for me to go to everyday. Like I said in another post, maybe you have to make a choice, do you want to chase quest drops or do you want to experience dragon/god/rotated kills.

You have already painted yourself into your own box, I did not require you to join a guild or tell you to agree to the rotation terms. You would be free to leave a guild if you see that isles 1-4 in sky are more valuable to you then the rest of the rotated content that you experience while in guild.
  11. Zhutuak Augur

Ahhh but the keying is just as important for anyone else as it is for rotation guilds. As are quest and loot drops. I imagine that anyone doing sky and is not going to loot something important would very well reach out to the server somehow and make it known it is available, I know I do when I have a no drop I can not use. I assume others do as well?
  12. Ruined Journeyman

Incorrect. Sky is part of the rotation same as the gods and dragons because quite simply their loot is more important than things such as yael and phinny. Would you prefer that the planes, kedge, and hole be part of the rotation so that no one can go there at their convenience? That has been talked about previously and has been decided against because of reasons.

You act like you speak on behalf of the unguilded and want the best for the server but you simply don't. There are many reasons to join a guild, one being that you have access to the rotation targets. However there are some downsides to joining a guild, such as having to abide by any play nice rules that are in effect or having to keep up raid attendance in order to receive the pixels.

Frankly the fact that you refuse to consider joining a guild, means you do not want to abide by those guidelines, which in turn means you are not entitled to the pixels that come with.

From where I am sitting you are the one being hypocritical, not everyone else that is trying to understand what in the world you are trying to accomplish. I understand that you finally hit 50 and got geared, but many others have been that way for months. Get over yourself.

I am not happy about the rotation in its current form, it is why I am posting on these forums instead of logging into the game. There is little reason to because if I am lucky I get to raid every other day now. So from my perspective you are yet another person attempting to steal my play time away. Get in line, dont expect special treatment just because "you dont want to join one of 10+ guilds" most of which could benefit from having a four boxer.
    Simone likes this.
  13. Zohan Journeyman

I will just remove my tag for days that are not rotation days, like others have already done on LJ.
    Simone likes this.
  14. Zhutuak Augur

Again any numerous reason why it would not work, I would say to you you already have in place the solution to the problem. People are threatened right now w/ suspension and bans if the go against the rotation. So if people are monopolizing the content, they can be banned or suspended too. More people will know the rules, more people will be participating, more people will be able to report those abusing the system.

It really is not that difficult.
  15. Zhutuak Augur

Pot, kettle, typical.

Again who is anyone to decide what loot is more important and who should or should not be getting a chance at it just because they have a guild tag over their head.

This is group content we are talking about here. Maybe two groups for some, possibly three on KoS (hits hard, dt, would be tough for small group not exploiting).

It is really not raid content and you all are acting like it is.
  16. Zhutuak Augur

And you will get busted and banned. Simple screen shots would most likely suffice w/ time stamps.
  17. Ruined Journeyman

Obvious troll is obvious. I am done wasting my time on you. #YouWillNotBeHeard
    Simone likes this.
  18. Zhutuak Augur

The major argument I am hearing is that your time is more important than mine, or anyone elses simply because you joined a guild and are part of the rotation. Yet there are many other people out there that could benefit from this content, right now that are neither part of your rotation or a guild.

Open it up to them, after all they had no say and did not agree to the terms the rotation guild are imposing on everyone else.
  19. Bandok Augur

Zhutuak, you keep saying stuff like "unguilded shouldn't be held to the rotation rules because they didn't agree to them," but then you say that "The rules are already in place to deal with abuses."

Which one is it?

If islands 1-4 are perpetually FFA and someone locks them down, or locks down island 2 so they get to decide who can go to 3, they wouldn't be violating any rules whatsoever. If Efreeti in SolB being locked down doesn't count as a disruption, then Island 2 in Sky being locked down couldn't be considered that either.
  20. Zohan Journeyman

Not likely, no one on these servers has been banned for rotation violations. I will just park in Sky on non -rotation days until I get the quest items I need.
    Funny thing is I don't need keys since a rotation guild was nice enough to key me because I asked them if I could tag along and they were nice enough to key all my toons.

Your proposed plan is a waste of time. Just make an open day in each cycle rotation for those not in rotation guilds. Problem solved and I can farm sister island.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.