Lockjaw - Can we ever get a progression team pvp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dnice, May 26, 2015.

1. Dnice New Member

What ever happened to the good ol days with team pvp. Those servers were great. We haven't had a sever like it since back in the day. Wouldn't it be great if Lockjaw was a progression team pvp server?

I also think it would encourage people to play on both to balance out the population better so more people could get logged on. I understand in the log run the populations will be split but at this point think of end game if everyone stayed, the populations probably need to be split anyways.
  2. Dnice New Member

3. Tachya Elder

They had to merge all the PvP servers into one. PvP has never been a big thing in EQ. If they did this, I think you'd find that not nearly as many EQ players are interested in PvP as you think, to be honest.
  4. DezaNI New Member

Pvp was never big but it was always fun. You didn't just find a camp and exp hunt for hours upon end, you kept watch and buffs in correct order in case of dispels because you never knew when another group would come by and challenge yours for the spot. It adds an interesting element to the game. I realize its not realistic to think they will ever let us have a Pvp TLP but its fun to think about regardless.