link to AE raid buffs during fights?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Nightops, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Nightops Augur

Anyone have a link for a write up on which buffs can be MGB'd during an active raid which will benefit the raid dps.

Example....
    Auspice of the hunter
    Ancestral Aid
    Ancient Cry Chaos (if this is still used / current?)
    War Chorus of Protan

Also looking for group benefiting abilities for dps. stuff like quick time, fierce eye, AAs, spells, clickies, and spires which effect the group.
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

A while ago I made a spreadsheet with a list of (hopefully most) group discs, and some personal discs. You can view/edit it here.

A summary of what kinds of group ADPS discs you'd want over 6 minutes (simple descriptions):

[IMG]

Most group discs can be fired at the same time with little overlap. There are a few exceptions:
    • Crit Melee Chance % doesn't stack, so you want to go from highest to lowest (Auspice > CoP IV)
    • Decreased Weapon Delay (formerly HHE) doesn't stack, so you want RF > Quick Time > Cry of Chaos. Since Quick Time has Chance to Hit % as well, I like to use it at the same time as RF.
    • Hit Damage % doesn't stack, so you want the biggest one first (in some cases, a personal disc), followed by Intensity > Group Bestial Alignment > Group Guardian of the Forest
    • Hit Damage/Spell Damage Bonuses don't stack, so the Bard BP goes before Bard Spire (but both are pretty sucky DPS)

This is limited information - no personal discs are taken into account. Optimal disc stacking changes for different classes and different event durations. Debuffs on the mob are another whole can of worms, and are IMO some of the most important ADPS abilities (T'Vyls, Funeral Dirge, Skin to Seedlings). If I missed something or am incorrect I'd appreciate the input.
    Marton, Lanadili and Sheex like this.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

cool chart