Launcher won't patch/crashes after 30 seconds

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IronDr4g0n, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Blackburrow23 Elder

Im so glad you that the VPN trick worked for download. If your on cazic, hit me up and id be happy to group! DM me. I suspect Daybreak may have a anti DDOS service that is ruining trace route.
  2. Btome New Member

I still cant get my launcher to patch. Any other ideas? I did get a ticket into DBG. But it looks like the response time is a while.
  3. deadheartt New Member

tried the vpn... so far so good on install!
    i wish i did this before i did a wipe of my computer thinking something in windows was corrupt :(
  4. Btome New Member

Trying to find a vpn. any suggestions?
    IronDr4g0n likes this.
  5. IronDr4g0n Lorekeeper

Here ya go

https://secure.proxpn.com

VPN is free to connect to Chicago, they have a pro version you can pay for as well, but the free version is good enough for this situation.Good luck! Hope you get in.

Remember after you patch the game with your VPN you need to turn it off and go back to your regular connection before logging into the game. If you don't you could potentially be banned. Use the VPN ONLY for the patch.
  6. Raina Elder

I tried to download the game, but also got hungup with the same issue you all had. I suppose I will try the vpn when I get home. Would be nice if they simply fixed it though.