It’s time to bag a Bag or two!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Save 10% on select bag bundles in the Marketplace.

Starting right now, all players on all servers can enjoy a 10% discount on the largest bag bundles available on the Marketplace. You’ve got all sorts of things to store, and we’ve got the space you need. Head on over to the Marketplace and bag some bags before this offer is gone like a plastic bag...blowing in the wind! For those of you who need to replenish your Daybreak Cash, you can reload by clicking here. Don't forget, if you take advantage of an All-Access membership, you'll receive an additional 10% off. You can check out all the benefits and options by clicking here.

The sale started today, April 10, 2024, and will end on April 16, 2024 at 11:00 p.m. PDT. 

Be sure to follow us on social media: X, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Should be 25% if not more on the overpriced bags.
    Igorath-Bertox, Dre. and Bobokin like this.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Y'all could make a lot more money by offering ALL bags on early era TLPs. It's not like having storage space breaks the game.
    Dre., kain200 and Nennius like this.
  4. Bartholomo Journeyman

cut those bag prices in half and you will sell twice as many =D
    as it stands the only decent value on bags are the packs, such as house of thule etc.
    Igorath-Bertox and Dre. like this.
  5. Bobokin Augur

10% !!! WOW! It is AMAZING !!! o_O
  6. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

Agreed, but overall I'm pretty disappointed there was no big sale for the whole marketplace. :( We've had several 40% Off sales in the past, and I fail to see a random New Years, for example, being a more momentous occasion than celebrating a quarter of a century MMO anniversary. Maybe they'll surprise us with a sale to close out this year's anniversary? *all the winking* :D
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Would also love to see a significant discount on tradeskill depot slots.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm hoping they put the vaulted pet and player illusions back in the marketplace.
    Cavall likes this.
  9. Kenderix Lorekeeper

What is the obsession with bags in this game? I get that we have limited space but each time I see one of these adverts, it makes me feel like I should be thankful for forking out real money for something that really should be free.

This just feels like another way the Year of the Darkpaw is just another way of DBG fleecing the players for an entire year rather than turning this into a year of celebration.
  10. blogget New Member

Really? Bags? I literally have a bag that only holds other bags, even my trader has 40 slot bags in his bank
    CatsPaws likes this.
  11. Iven the Lunatic

They would have to fire a dev if doing so, and that would eat into the size of the next expansion. ;)