Intricate Defiant gear?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nobody7678, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

i clicked the wrong buff, i meant to click the familiar look in the buff window.
  2. Catashe Augur

Thats cause people are fools.. Cause last I checked.. You can get the seru/emp mount.. have the fastest mount in the game cause of it and STILL keep the puma/tiger/warg mount buff since seru/emp mount is faster than store bought
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

Due to an unforeseen issue and the complaint of the minority vocal people that visit these forums, we will be restarting the Phinigel server from day 1, Classic. This will allow everybody to be on the same footing once again and allow ample time for continued complaints and crying for the next year. We will, however, still not provide an update to our previous statement of GoD/OoW being bundled and more than likely release them together regardless of the massive outcry not to.
  4. Warlorf Augur

Delete the characters who claimed along with all gear but allow the person to play on server. As for those that bought the equipment off bazaar, delete items as well as 3 day ban .. maybe not harsh enough for some but at least throw a warning out there.
  5. Progress Augur

Please delete and ban the accounts of every person that knowingly used the exploit. For those that bought the gear in the bazaar simply delete the items and consider the loss of platinum a lesson learned. Also make sure and check items that are in characters deletion queue so people can't use a token of reclaim to get the items back after the ban/removal wave.
    Warlorf likes this.
  6. Catashe Augur

last I checked or heard.. all bought mounts are the same speed
  7. Machen New Member

Ok, posting to admit that I was wrong.

Still shocked no one has found this before now, but this has to be up there with some of the worst code design ever.
  8. Strawberry Augur

The only solution I can see is:

A)-fix the claim window and leave the items in the game

B) -fix the claim window, remove the items in the game and compensate the players with a similar era item / pp , because you're not telling me all those players who bought it from the bazaar knew it's not supposed to be in game

[IMG]
  9. Warlorf Augur

omg is that a photo from this minute? please tell me this hasn't blown right up?
  10. Strawberry Augur

ya
  11. Trevalon Augur

This happened on Vulak/Fippy and they rolled back multiple days. They need to just do a 48 hour rollback on the server, then when the mass is gone they can weed the few that were before that - This is EXACTLY how they did it in the past, and they need to do exactly that again.

Then, when all that is done, they need to start the Christmas Double EXP now and just let it run till after New Years to makeup for the mess.

The above scenario is exactly what happened on Vulak/Fippy and is exactly what should happen here.
  12. Machen New Member

Of course it has, someone posted exactly how to do it.
  13. LoyalBard New Member

They removed it, so it looks like they are now aware of it!
  14. Warlorf Augur

your thread bard?
  15. Mowens Elder

What I really don't understand is how in a big crowd of people like Phinigel, a number of people are stupid enough to claim this gear, try to sell it, and even be so brazen as to advertise in public channels and use the gear.

Idiots.
  16. Warlorf Augur

because you can't fix stupid?
  17. Strawberry Augur

they're krono farmers, what the hell do they care, they have enough krono and IP addresses to start a new account for free if they would ever get banned for it
  18. Kuma New Member

For selling:

Assume they remove the items, make them None/none, or set their required level to 70+...

Anyone who sold the gear gets to keep all the money they acquired, and is safe from rollbacks that target only those that /claimed (because they would know to do sales on an unrelated account).

If they are worried about a full server rollback, they might convert that to Krono, which them would likely avoid any rollbacks...
  19. Mowens Elder

Sorry but no one who sold this gear should be allowed to keep the proceeds. But on the other end of the spectrum, I feel like anyone dumb enough to BUY the gear shouldn't get their money back either, so it's a double edged sword.
    Warlorf likes this.
  20. Kuma New Member

I'm just saying that I doubt DBG's "fix" will address this...

I believe the people selling this loot feel the same way and are operating as I describe... They likely will dodge the fix and profit from it.
  21. vardune Augur

If you buy the loot you deserve to loose the plat, these items will get removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.