Info share on 300+ Tradeskills

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hickers, Dec 14, 2016.

1. bazinga Elder

where can i find this information? I have no idea how many recipes I have learned.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i'm in the process of building a publishable chart for each skill (but i'll be honest, i've been crazy busy with a site rebuild the last 10 days). i have one for fishing here: tinyurl.com/fish250

its the same premise. i have a big #@$ list of all the recipes that can be known or i do know, etc etc.

the next one to be released will most likely be either baking (its monstrous) or brewing (only 1/4 as bad).

i will eventually be moving the charts/guides to our web hosting, but for now they will live on google drive, so enjoy.
    Jamazar likes this.
  3. bazinga Elder

so its all manual? going through a list of known recipes and checking to see each one to see if i know it yet?
  4. bazinga Elder

also, Is there a compiled list of all of the books that can be scribed?
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

yes.

i have a collection of vendors and books that i plan on incorporating into my nonfishing ts guides. not sure if anyone else has built a master list or not.
  6. Drewie Augur

CrazyLarth and adetia like this.
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i've rehomed my fishing file to here:
    http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home

thats where my additional checklists will be, as well as some other writeups i've done in the past for tradeskills, etc. and a list of book vendors, etc.

hope everyone is doing well!
  8. Lily Augur

9. Atvar Augur

Someone post master recipe lists already! I really don't feel like going through every single page on eqtraders when I know multiple ppl have already made their own lists....
  10. GoldenFrog Augur

That's not the difficulty. Nor the most time-consuming.

The key is finding out what YOU already know - which has no simple mechanism, nor one anybody can help with.

You then have to match that list to the "master" list, see what you are missing, create a plan to achieve those via farming, vendoring, or what-not, then make time/space/effort and do it.

So of the 10 steps involved in achieving this, someone giving you a master list only helps with the simplest part of it all.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

A master list is still an asset. I'm missing a handful of recipes listed on EQTraders that are not quest recipes (I'm doing quest stuff last) for brewing and baking and have no idea how I'm going to get my last few points. Even if I manage to get all 7 Dragon Nest Meats it won't be enough to get to 350. Very frustrating.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Alchemy (11-12 combines per skill up) Do a search with these items and click Find recipes that use this item.
    Hearty Goblin Blood x24 > Mines of Nurga
    Exceptional Zombie Essence x12 > PoHate/Undershore
    Powder of Ro x78 -/+ > Devastation
    Versluierd Fungus x37
    Sunshard Powder x 54
    Aderirse Bur x54
    Chronal Resonance Dust X64-/+
    Dream Dust X80 -/+
    Essence of allaris X68 -/+
    Planar Energy Shard x75 -/+
    Robust Lizard Man Blood x3 > Casic thule
    robust shissar Blood x3 >
    Hearty Mushroom Spores x3 >
    Exceptional Ratman Blood x3 > Plane of Mischief - basement
    Hearty Shissar Blood X2 > The Grey
    Robust Shadow Essence x6 > 6 possible combines but I think 4 are auto learned or scribed? ( i dont remember doing any of the 4 I had already in my search)
    Suspension of Darkness (12 combines)
    Reduced/Hydro :Amber Resin (2)
    Vial of Prismatic Dye
    Slugworm Acid/Treanic Acid
    Cosgrove Powder X9
    CotF (Potion of Time's Renewal, Ethernere Restoration Tonic, Chronomage's Tonic, Ethermana Potion, Diluted Ethernere Elixir, Ethernere Potion Grenade, Vial of Time Slime, Elixir of Ethercleansing, Essence Tincture)

-Sample of Filtered Taelosian Sludgex20
    -Sample of Highland Sludgex21
    Basic Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX, X
    Shaped Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX, XI
    Worked Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX

Tonic of Resonant Disease XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Elemental XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Fire XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Frost XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Magic XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Toxin XIV
    +Abysmal convert

My shaman barely did anything else then the combines to get to 300 and the regular potions that everyone use so i shouldn be missing much. I had 5 possible combines left in that list.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i've got charts for fletching, brewing and fishing published, the rest are coming soon<tm> but it shouldnt be to much longer.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  14. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Thank you Adetia! I've already used your Fishing spreadsheet you created to max that tradeskill. I am currently using your Brewing one as well. I know you had to put in a great deal of time, effort and frustration creating these Excel spreadsheets. I wanted you to know that I really do appreciate your contribution to the tradeskilling community!
    Bigstomp likes this.
  15. MrMajestykx Augur

great efforts from monk goddess but she cant forage for us :) go go free hero ranger
  16. Uuvin Augur

17. Hickers Elder

I know of at least 2 players on Bristlebane who have maxed their Artisan Prize.

On a side note, and proven by those 2 players, the classes/races with access to a unique tradeskill (poisonmaking, tinkering, alchemy) have a slight advantage when it comes to maxing the AP.

To max the AP you have to gain 450 skill points past the old caps. For those of us with access to just the 9 vanilla tradeskills, that means maxing everything. For a gnome rogue however, with access to 11 tradeskills and potentially 550 skill points, they can pick and choose. In theory, they can max their AP without even touching baking or smithing for example.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

Took me a month of farming and a week of combining. I also did my shaman alchemy 350 in 6 hrs is pretty easy. I will do tinkering and poison making some time this month. If I had to do it again I would still do it the same way and regroup combines that use the same items.
  19. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Just curious, if I am say 20 points out from maxing a tradeskill, is it feasible at all to just grind it out through normal skill ups? I know it took a pretty crazy amount just to get from like 290 to 300, but has anyone tested if the skill rate goes up at a similar rate or is that just not possible?
  20. smash Augur

No. You advance througg learning recipies, so not possible