<In Virtue> Recruiting for Phin server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krimzin, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Weverley Augur

Your guild sounds interesting.I was in Ascending darkness on Lockjaw before the guild exploded over the drama when rotation ended.What i would like to know is how fast are you gonna go.Took me many weeks to reach end game content on Lockjaw so might not be the fastest to level.Will be leveling druid first like i usually do.I was usually the solo healer in my group usually healing melee dps or caster dps.Before that i was on tlp 1.0 on combine when reign of insanity was the big dog.My guild was more semi-hardcore we would raid but not in era.Still i had 2 characters(druid and rogue) on the eqplayers leaderboard top 100.
  2. Tinytinker Augur

It sounded promising until I read that part about "we have never used DKP in the past." I'm wary of loot councils after being in a guild that had a loot council that played favorites.
  3. Krimzin Augur

Loot has never really been an issue for us I think most of us at this point just play this game to play together and have fun. We always used loot council in the past and never many problems in the 7 or so combined years of me doing it across several different servers. If thats the route we end up going I wont take any loot that isnt rot loot just to show good faith. I understand being skeptical but look at the track record, many people from our guild still enjoy playing this game together with loot council done by me so I must not have done that bad of a job?
  4. Halagram New Member

Does that mean I don't have to create a "Grats Krim" hotkey this time around? =P
  5. Tinytinker Augur

I am sorry if I came across as harsh. First, I care about being guilded with fun people. Loot is nice, but not important. However, seeing unfair decisions made about loot can sour me on people I previously had fun being around. In a previous guild I was in, one of the officers put high attendance, serious raiders at the bottom of the list if he didn't like them. He came out and told a mutual friend this was how he rolled and it really made me have second thoughts about being in that guild. I'm not saying you are like this, just giving you some context as to why I am skeptical about loot councils.
  6. Krimzin Augur

Yup understand loot council can be good or bad. I guess honestly if it was me and I didnt know us vanilla EQ is a good time to get a feel for people because there really isnt much loot to win or lose most of it sucks! =)

No Hala if we do exp groups I full expect "grats Krimz" hotkeys
  7. Krimzin Augur

"Tri-Nebro"
  8. Gotcha Lorekeeper

There is absolutely no EXCUSE for loot counsels. Every argument for a loot counsel is answered by EARNED DKP. Earn it, then spend it. You don't earn DKP, you don't get loot.

Of course, some items may be reserved for some classes.
  9. Vaclav Augur

Were those the guys I saw stealing my tricycle?
  10. Krimzin Augur

Yea I asked in our private guild forums just because some of the "prog server population" if you will seem to favor it. So far not one person has said they prefer DKP on our forums. So different strokes for different folks i guess.
  11. Indore Journeyman

I personally prefer DKP over loot council. Loot council takes too long.
  12. Vaclav Augur

That's an odd complaint. I prefer DKP myself but I've rarely found it quicker. Guess the LC guilds I was in were proactive in plans for drops or something, they were darn quick.
  13. Indore Journeyman

I've sat in raids after a kill for up to 30-45 minutes with the loot council in deliberation.

With DKP it's "who wants it?" Check the list, award the loot and done.
  14. Indore Journeyman

Plus people who have no chance at getting the loot can just gate out because they don't have the points, again saving time. :)

But whatever. To be perfectly honest I'm not playing EQ at age 39 for chasing loot...I'm here for reliving some memories. As long as I'm maxed out int on my caster (which isn't hard) and I can work on my epic quest...I'm happy.
  15. Azzudien Augur

Loot with Krimzin is an unneeded discussion. Extremely fair person no matter what loot system is being used.
  16. Krimzin Augur

thx Azz!
  17. Sennik Jevest Elder

Hmm. 8 to 10 would be a little better for me but I could have close to 100% raid attendance with those times except I would be late by about 20 minutes during week days. Anyways. I will be rolling a bard. Vetis. Possibly.. I have a lot of fans who want to steal my name at launch. However if we can make the times work I would join.
  18. Toggah New Member

Hewo friends!
    Berran likes this.
  19. Krimzin Augur

Some of you that played with us on the sleeper when alot of our core was part of Insidious Vision... here is a throwback for you made from the rival guild.

IV Rap Dis song
  20. Toggah New Member

LOL, ya left me hanging Azz! Kunark has been a blast with FI though, seeing as there is no contest.