Hunt of the Shards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ozadar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Ozadar Elder

I'm having trouble finding any shards in Sunrise Hills. Checked multiple neighborhoods and did not find a single one. Environment set to Near Clip: Farthest, and Density: Highest.

I did this quest a couple of years ago, but my alts are not having any luck.

Anybody have any ideas?

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
    Nennius and CatsPaws like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They do seem to be spawning less this year.

Used to be we could count on them around rocks, behind the house plots against the mountain, on empty areas and what shows on the map files.

I sometimes to to other neighborhoods - not sure if that helps or not
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

To me they look like they are spawning a bit deeper with only the top part of them showing above the surface. I have passed through some areas and not found any and then maybe 2 or 3 in another avenue. I used to be able to see them from farther away without using a telescope and using a telescope gives me a headache. Just looking for these shards gives me a headache.
  4. Sheebea Augur

Was looking last night. I just bought a new comp system with an OLED 4K monitor. I only found 2 after an hour in 2 zones. Looked sooo tiny tho. Adjusted graphics to make em show up better. But can't see what's not there.
    Hegsheoshed and CatsPaws like this.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

If you have ever seen an Amanita mushroom starting to show before they emerge fully and open their veil they look like a little nub on the ground. That is how the Shards appear to me now. If they were to spawn a little higher now they would show up better and the ones that spawn under the stage near the bards would be retrievable too and hopefully easier to pick up without having to cycle through the cameras.