How does the queue work???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sniggz, May 24, 2017.

1. Maladren New Member

Mepps, thanks for the info.
  2. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

so after getting in queue and clicking ok you wait and what happens eventualy you randomly load into character select? can i go too chat and will still load in eventualy?
  3. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

ive been lied too by verent sony and i feel that im being lied too by daybreak now tricking me to make me think im in a queue to keep me from spamming login so others can get in
  4. Njall Journeyman

I was one of the first in the queue. I believe it is only there to prevent people from spamming the play everquest button. About 45-50 minutes now I've been in the queue while watching streamers playing in the newbie areas with only 5 or 6 people near them. Average wait time is now 19m, and I just got kicked for inactivity.... GDIT
  5. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

^ had 1 minute que 55 minutes ago
    Nahnahamyene likes this.
  6. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

im sitting in chat still after clicking ok but had the window up with 1m average for 20min
  7. Reht The Dude abides...

Great job with the queue..... Connection terminated by the server,Most likely you have been inactive longer than allowed
  8. Mashef Augur

I just timed out due to inactivity and have been in queue since it was implemented...so I somehow lost my place and can't back to server log in now ...
  9. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

well looks like server select is down now got booted and cant even get back too server select screen
  10. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

well at least its an authentic everquest launch
  11. Njall Journeyman

Same
  12. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Well, getting kicked from queue and disconnected, says been inactive too long.
  13. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

doubt the queue was real was just to pacify fools like us
  14. Deadshade Augur

:)
  15. Yarteb Elder

If you wait on the queue, it eventually knocks you out for being "inactive"
  16. Malcius New Member

Nice Log in Server DB (golf Clap)
  17. crag79 Augur

You all wanted Classic
    Chatoyan likes this.
  18. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Where does DBG buy their servers that won't handle the job? Does the Dollar General Store sell to them?
  19. buckdaddy38 New Member

Getting " An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server" Seems like after the previous launches of progression servers DB would have figured out the problem with the servers. But I guess common sense isnt common anymore.
  20. Yarteb Elder

OK, new message after being booted twice as inactive, "Average wait time 1min." (BS!!!!)

Clicked OK, now says 2 m. Guess where this is going?