How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. curious2 Lorekeeper

i'm gonna guess next thursday and so slow your wiz
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

What do we say to the god of death?

Not today.
    Ajjantis, Brunlin, Dominate and 6 others like this.
  3. Mink Journeyman

+1
    I not against PVP server, but not instead Free trade / FV.
    I waiting FV TLP (with AoC) for few years, can accept any other rules like if it will have slow exp / truebox or not / even maybe PVP (not sure here)!

Just give us Free Trade (FV) TLP with AoC!
    PVPme likes this.
  4. feigntrain Elder

Why do people want free trade? I'm not against it, I'm just also not for it. I don't care one way or the other. Why do you want it so bad?
  5. Angered Augur

That is fine you can only hide for!!!! lets see not counting the weekends you have 6 days to tell us! We all know 6 is the first perfect number so thus Tomorrow being Friday and with only 6 days remaining the announcement is tomorrow! Seeing how i figured this out... I get to choose the server type... .So Free Trade all items 5x the exp of live FV AOCS BUT WAIT WAIT WAIT ILL DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!! 3 Servers

Free Trade | Aocs BOXING 5x the exp of live FV

Free Trade | AoCs True BOX 5x live FV

FV PVP AOC | let them fight out the exp gain

ALL SERVERS GET TRIPLE LOOT
    ALL SERVERS GET TRIPLE FACTION

This is the way
    I have spoken
  6. Thewiz Augur

7. mark Augur

just waiting to resub 6 accounts if non truebox server.will cancel my 5 accounts on other mmo i play,otherwise nothing will change,2 years ago i was 12 boxing in eq on a nontruebox server but i like up to including pop.
  8. Vhayne Journeyman

I would like to ask why?

Why is the announcement being "delayed"? Are you working on something new? Are you waiting for results from the non-truebox poll thread? Why is an announcement being withheld?

Some of us don't necessarily need a specific date scheduled, but we would like a timeframe at least.

For example, personally, I'd like to hear that a new TLP is going to launch in the next 1-3 months...or not. That way I can decide to truly invest my time into another EQ server, or another mmo entirely. It's difficult to get attached to something else, while being teased that a new TLP (my new home for a while) is coming "soon". We mmo players dive DEEP into these games. I cannot do that with the possibility I'll be switching over to the new TLP in a short timeframe.

It's very aggravating.
  9. Alakshak Journeyman

Dreamboat has said they would like to have an announcement out this month about a potential TLP. And to my knowledge they have never announced a TLP more than a month ahead of it going online. Based on that and the history I believe that < 3 Months is more or less a safe bet Vhayne.

The only thing really in question is how many and what rulesets will be used.
  10. Stagentti Augur

They might have decided to do a new TLP but are not 100% firm on the type or the release date or 100 other things that get decided before the server is announced.

People were spamming him for info and he said a new TLP was coming because some of those people wanted at least that much.
  11. Moranis Augur

Dreamie - this is not a bribe - but if you confirm a new TLP with no truebox and nerfed charm, and then send me your PayPal information, you might find a bank error in your favor.

Again, this is not a bribe. Not a bribe.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  12. urbanbo70 Elder

Can we get this show on the road please. I am old and do not have alot of time left on this planet. If there is no announcement soon, I will place all of you in time out.
    Fraggly likes this.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

Man, I am not going to enjoy that time out.
    Fraggly likes this.
  14. Stagentti Augur

I'll bring the cheetos
    dreamweaver likes this.
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

Can they be the fiery ones?
  16. Stagentti Augur

Depends. Is "fiery" code for a certain type of TLP ruleset?!

Oh man I love codebreaking!!!
    Thewiz likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

WAIT WAS CHEETOS A CODE? I just wanted cheetos.
    Brunlin, Thewiz and Stagentti like this.
  18. Stagentti Augur

We're going full on Inception here.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  19. Alarya Augur

Duh, didn't you learn CHEE++ in school!?!
    Pikles likes this.
  20. mark Augur

only 1 thing could be better then a non truebox starting in classic with 2 months unlocks live exp,
    the above with the announcement of the next everquest.