Healer Merc - spell line up sucks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Weake Aggro, Mar 1, 2017.

1. GoldenFrog Augur

Not to derail - but the SK harmonious adds a 12.5k lifetap to every direct heal landing on you, which exceptional heals to 25k quite frequently (with appropriate AAs)

In group settings with a cleric merc, I find that quite amazing.
  2. Brohg Augur

That heal over time lasts most of a minute, you don't need two heals a tick to keep it on. Plenty of other reasons to like two heals per tick, but the need to refresh Harmonious Vigor isn't one of them.

Knights' respective Harmonious procs are, pretty naturally, more impactful than the warrior one you already (and quite rightly) love.

Each heal on a paladin stuns their target, and does an immediate group heal. A real cleric chaining Remedies on a paladin with Harmonious up very nearly stun locks the paladin's target just by doing so. On topic, the stun proc helps bridge the gap between slow mercenary heals, too. The group heal portion of the proc, being immediate, does benefit from being chain proced in the way Harmonious Vigor doesn't. Counting crits (paladin can crit theirs, so can SK. warrior can't), they get roughly double Harmonious Vigor's healing, and hit the whole group not just them.

The SK one just heals them not the group, and doesn't reduce mob damage like Paladin does, but also adds damage. I think they're happy with that trade :) Again, though, theirs benefits strongly from being chain procced.
  3. Weake Aggro Lorekeeper

Hey Bigstomp,

I was only using the Harmonious Expanse cause locking down a pack of 5 is a challenge for me in missions like penterlateral negotiations.

It does not apply a Heal over time.

I went back and looked at Harmonious Precision, it says it adds additional healing for yourself when single target healing spells land on you.

Pretty neat tip, Thanks!