Guild Pitch (2024 TLP)

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by ECrack, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Azzlann Elder

Guess is May 22nd or 29th
  2. jeskola pheerie

Yeah two potential release dates this year based on past dates.

Come and chat with us, Vetis is ready to answer all your questions on discord and is fleshing out channels on a regular basis.
  3. Basak Augur

The plan for this guild appears to be just that, there is no indication about DKP hoarding 6 boxers that I have seen, not sure where that statement actually came from.
  4. Vetis Augur

I think they experienced this from previous guilds. To be honest we have not even begun conversations around dkp, and decay or reset on expansion releases. I hesitate to start that conversation too early as I’d love people around for input.

My only disclaimer would be, like TLP rulesets for the most part you can’t make everyone happy. So the goal would be to come to a consensus for the majority vote and stick to the agreement at least for the duration of an expansion. A lot of things change as expansions unlock so there will need to be at least some malleability.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. ECrack Augur

Amazing how much traction we're getting this early, look forward to meeting more and more of you as we get closer and closer to launch! Come be a part of the conversation in discord!!