Granite UI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arctodus, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Arctodus Elder

Hello,

I found a UI that I enjoy using, can any help me repair the raid and trade skill windows? They currently show no text or users.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You would probably have better luck, if you ask over at https://eqinterface.com/

They have an entire forum about UIs and getting them to work. :)
    minimind and Zynt like this.
  3. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

I am working on it. It seems pretty broken. I will do what I can. :eek:
    Arctodus likes this.
  4. Arctodus Elder

Sweet thank you very much Xukil, I appreciate it. I love the UI but not being able to read raid groups and crafting recipes is a bummer =/.
  5. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

I assume your on a tlp server? Also did you download it from eqinterface? And is the one last updated in 2010? :eek:
  6. Arctodus Elder

Correct, the message box I believe was updated in the posting by someone in 2018. Other than that I believe you are correct.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Also, you CAN choose to not use certain parts of the custom UI. Just remove or rename them in the UIfiles directory. Then, you'd be using Granite for most of the UI, but the stock interface for raids and tradeskills. That's the immediate work-around.
  8. Arctodus Elder

I attempted to do as you mentioned Tatanka but I seem to still be missing name of people in the guild. It is this file I would assume EQUI_GuildManagementWnd?
  9. Arctodus Elder

It almost feels like I need to restore all my ui files at this point. I have tried as Tatanka mentioned and used the default ui pieces and downloaded other pieces such as guild window / tradeskill window. They are not cooperating. they are still are not showing text. Such as online members and recipes.
  10. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

I am working on it. Not done yet but it will be soon. :eek:
    Arctodus likes this.