Grand Guild Hall packed up in eviction crates

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Haffa, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Haffa New Member

i log in my 3 accounts this morning , only 1 has chat available , ok to be expected when DB does maintenance some thing breaks....
    on 3rd account i click primary anchor says not got 1 placed (doh) so click secondary same thing , gate back to pok and run to lobby to GGH door it puts me in reg guild hall. Had heard some was having trouble with GGH's booting to neighborhood . I got some thing new in my parcels so i check it out, well what ya know i see an eviction crate (what the heck) had enough escrow to last years !!!!! why is it every time DB does a patch or maintenance they screw up more then they fix??? Well this has put me over the top, along with the fact after 20 years and every time DB crashes I still lose my pet ................ I am done............ so tired of patches and maintenance screwing up my game

farewell to you all Norrath,

Nugent - Enchanthis - Mojoe - Chowpup - Haffa - Bagsrus - Mamma and many more on Luclin server
  2. Conq Augur

Can I have your stuff?
  3. Celthon New Member

After paying funds into the escrow for a player house or guild hall, etc., is there also a timer which requires a "log-in" periodically, to keep everything "active"? If there is, and the timer expires would things be packed-up, as indicated by OP?

Note: I do not know if there is such a thing as a log-in timer as I described...just asking, because I bought a plot and put a house on it cpl. days ago, for the first time...so still learning.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
  4. Haffa New Member

Ok, my in game BFF talked me into staying
  5. Raytan Augur

There used to be a timer on house properties, I think it was 90 days. You had to log in within that time or be evicted. This was changed to just escrow. You no longer have the timer to log in, but will be evicted when your escrow runs out.

I could not find anything on guild halls. I have heard you will be evicted if your escrow runs out, but you may also still have a 90 day timer for someone in the guild to still log in. I have not been in a guild where someone hasn't logged in for that long, so don't know this for a fact. Hope this helps.

Edit: As I recall, the houses were changed because all you had to do was log in, and your escrow could have been expired for years. Now you need to keep up your escrow, and logging in isn't mandatory.
  6. Celthon New Member

Thank you.