Got in que at 3:50pm est, connected to server 7:56pm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koronu187, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Koronu187 Elder

7:57pm hit enter world,
    Immediately black screen

YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED

This is 17 days after server launch.
  2. Koronu187 Elder

3. Creedmonk Augur

I'm at 4 hours in queue now. I wish I could sell my spot for plat.
  4. Tygerwoody New Member

I just got hit with YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED as well. While in Frenzy Ghoul room in LGUK. Great.
    Pikles likes this.
  5. Arog Augur

I have never gotten that YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED message since playing on Aradune. We all have had it in the past but I have not recently. I am experiencing random crashes to Desktop for no obvious reasons. Three of the six total were in commons while hunting. I am a melee and no one was casting spells, so don't think it is that. Two of the other times was in West Freeport. Once selling to an npc and another was when I open the bank. Last one was in Rivervale.
  6. Koronu187 Elder

Ya i have also had random crashes when everquest just straight up closes with no message or anything also. P.S. Don't zone into the commonlands any other time then the morning.
  7. Barder-mangler Augur

So I’ve made some changes to my settings and I haven’t crashed since- I literally turned off every single possible spell effect, sky etc. Every single setting to the absolute bare minimum, and I haven’t crashed since. Maybe I am just lucky, but it appears to be working.