FYI: Fixing TBM Itemization Bugs/Issues is a Focus For the Team

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Naugrin Augur

Check Dzarn's post.
  2. Duhbeast Augur

Nope, sorry, already edited. :D
    Naugrin likes this.
  3. Random_Enchanter Augur

I think your just being delusional. :D
    RPoo, Sindaiann and Deillusional like this.
  4. Jennre Band Leader

Please make all of these effects insta-click with different recast timers/cooldowns

A better effect to keep with the stringed theme:
    Chorus of Sionachie Rk. III
    Insta-click, 3 second cooldown.

Replace with
    Fjilnauk's Insult Rk. III
    Insta-click 3 second cooldown

Insta-click, 90 second cooldown

These would make these instruments more usable
    Sirene_Fippy and Tevik like this.
  5. Arcainos Augur

Thank you Dzarn and Roshen for the update.

However, guys that's ~100 issues with itemization just in the above list. While I'm sure we all appreciate the update, I think an explanation is in order.

How did things get screwed up so badly, and for so long before an update? What can we expect in the future?
  6. Hiladdar Augur

Is Accuracy rating being looked at for this expansion as compared to previous expansions?

I found that using the best accuracy augmentations in group gear, for a rogue, the accuracy actually dropped using TBM group gear as compared to TBS group gear. In part that is an issue since it looks like each assembled piece is 1 point less then from the previous expansion.

For some reason accuracy and avoidance are given the similar or the same values. The cap on avoidance is 100, while the cap on accuracy is 150.

Until armor was actually made, it was not possible to take a look and do a comparison.
  7. Tour Augur

I asked for a healer / priest oriented belt or proc during beta. It's still rather inconsequential considering most heals won't land for near their full amount as is. But a 1k heal or defensive proc or such comparable to the above minor things wouldn't be bad.
  8. RoguesOwn Lorekeeper

Taken from your website directly:
    We take our relationship with our players and each other seriously. The conversation is open and focused on the pulse of our players and of the industry.

Please explain why this aspect of your company ideals is not being represented by your employees. While TBM was not developed per se under their watch, it was sent out to the public a shell of its potential.

I'd be embarrassed to be working there atm. Don't be mad at us for sticking around in this game for so long. Our dedication to this company driven, self imposed corpse of a game should be an inspiration.
    Arcainos likes this.
  9. Tevik Augur

Thanks Dzarn, mostly good changes. However, I have some concerns. First off, what's the cast time on these? Are they instant? If they aren't, they should be.

Secondly, if I understand this right and all 3 items are tied to the same cool down, meaning you can only click one of the three every 90 seconds, then the lute and horn are still not a very desirable items. Even if it didn't lock out the other two clicks, a 90 second lockout on an ability that often has to be used twice to actually cure stuff is not really beneficial, nor would it make sense on the defensive refrain. Songs with no recast time being switched to item clicks with long recast times never makes sense.

Please consider separating the Marrow's Song and Seven Stringed Lute onto separate timers with a 3s recast to at least match song use, or consider replacing the click with something else. A group version of Aria of Absolution, for instance, would be worth a longer lockout (though I feel I should point out that our line of cure songs have always been wind-based songs and the item is a brass instrument). Jennre's click suggestions above make a lot of sense here.
  10. Greymantle Augur

Any hints as to what the progression has to do with???
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'd like to echo a reasonable ask from above. Thread of Mana restriction to "Magic" only spells should be removed. Compared the melee effects on other belts the caster one is very weak. Making it a fire effect would also be a very popular change.

Or!

Leave Threads of Mana as is magic effect (but let it trigger off any flavor of nuke) and add a Fire Sympathetic to the same belt.
  12. Rafather Augur

I hope the dichotomic upgrades are also locked behind the group and raid achievements since there are no special items locked this time.
  13. Duhbeast Augur

Please look into the Enhanced Minion issue while addressing focus/clickies on items!
    Hiladdar and Sancus like this.
  14. Triconix Augur

Sure there are. Look again. The group has the aug, Relife Adornment. And the raids have those 2x slot 3 augs with a container for completing them all which I assume is used to combine those 2 augs.
  15. Axxius Augur

Speaking of raid achievements... the broken ones that don't work at all. Maybe in the February patch?
  16. Benzarden Augur

Beta is fun this year, guys.
    Hiladdar, Quuq, Silv and 7 others like this.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

*these aren't the droids you're looking for*
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Fungible... had to look it up... you could have just said you are not members of the Borg Collective :) Though it does not explain why some call you "3 of 8" (randomly selected the number 8)
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  19. Styles Journeyman

What Gumby said times 2. The AC values on all the tier 3TBM gear after you aug it comes out to be less than tier 3 TDS gear. The chest, leg and boot are about 50-80 AC worse for any class.

On top of that the mod 2 values are horrible as well, once you fully aug the gear.

Also there seems to be special mod 2's missing for classes like monk (flying kick), rogue (backstab), berserker (frenzy).
  20. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Please make one of the belts exciting for clerics. :)

ex:
    - Sympathetic that nukes your target's target when you cast a beneficial spell
    - Sympathetic Invigorating Burst (mana return on casting heal spells)
    - Combination of the two (i.e. PoWar sympathetic augs - nuke and mana return proc)
    - 1000 bonus to healing spells
    - Proc Tendon Slice on your target's target
    - 15% Specialize Alteration

Would be neat to see a Sympathetic proc on the priest shield as well.
    Iila likes this.