Free Trade: Neither casual nor hardcore

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koshk, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Stagentti Augur

Yeah and a lot of the super expensive stuff is raid gear or no drop that you can't get on a normal server so it's apples to oranges

The economy is also different on every server depending on the availability of plat. A krono on FV sells for a lot more than other servers.
  2. The Hated One Augur

When word got out that the wife and I were going to leave EQ to WoW a certain toon mentioned in this thread offered a lot of pp for our accounts. I am happy to say we still own them and play them =). But the stories are real. People did make a lot of cash via EQ and things were toxic. I understand your anxiety about FV rules but I feel that AoC's and picks offset the farmers. More drops are more drops. Prices drop due to high volumes of items up for sale. That is why the new servers need to have picks and AoC's. Without them you wont see many of us showing up. And if I and many others can't box...you wont see us showing up. EQ is boring playing 1. Just saying =)
  3. Thalliius Augur

Hehe you remembered the guild, yea I was a member of Fire and Fury. The most hardcore raiding I’ve ever done in my entire gaming career. The only guild that “competed” with us was Resolution, but they were a Zerg guild that threw 80 people at every encounter. We were technicians that did the fights with 35-40

They didn’t mess around
  4. The Hated One Augur

Hey I was in Reso...not all of us were zergers!! But yeah FnF was number 1 on that server.
  5. Darkhain Elder

Yeah if you buy a Kr on the market, but for normal players, it's meaningless, because you get less by farming pp, with high Kr price, making new players impossible to buy gear.
  6. Stagentti Augur

Wait.

So it's impossible for new players to buy gear...

Yet that's the server that gets most new players and the one people overwhelmingly recommend?

Lol ok buddy.
  7. Quill Augur

The only things I've found with super-high prices on FV is the high-end raid 110 stuff(which I assume if I go after I'd get a guild and raid for?). Maybe TS Conflag Sets?

And lets be honest. If you need a Krono to get gear on FV, you're just not that good at Everquest.. but thanks for the $$. I'm literally drowning in gear drops(have you been in some of the xpacs and killed... its like rares pop every other spawn... I've killed rares on accident in The Grounds), and haven't spent one Krono. Just use whats available in game and actually play it?

Novel concept.
  8. Ceffener Augur

I made 2 million plat the other night off duplicate shinies from TBM missions I box. But I guess it’s impossible to get plat for new players (started on server in Dec...8 million so far buying 0 Krono).
  9. jeskola pheerie

I just want no Truebox so I can box on my laptop at the coffee shop or bar. They don't like it when I wheel in a utility cart with 6 computers.
  10. Tachyon Augur

If you have to play EQ to make a good hourly wage you need to work on your skill set!