Faction change Undead Isle OOT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinth, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Zinth Augur

I noticed a huge change in OOT on undead isle today.

The skeletons are VERY social and have long assist ranges... Thats a huge change.

The Gargoyles also are agro with the skeletons, which leads to the Gargs being killed, which is pretty much the ONLY cash source on the isle :-/

could this be looked into please?
  2. TarewMarrForever Augur

Sounds like the issue with this island *has* been addressed... :)
  3. DarinaRagefire New Member

Yeah, honestly, when I started there, I read about them being social and fighting with the gargs. Imagine my surprise when they were not social.

Seriously, that camp with non social skeletons, was the easiest and best XP camp in any game I have ever played. It is a lot harder now, and is a good change.
  4. Zinth Augur

I don't mind them being social, I do mind them ganking the gargs, that makes them rather rare

edit: actually the social agro made the exp even better (easier pulling + autopulling) making the exp super nice.
  5. TarewMarrForever Augur

Yeah if you can handle, this change had made a great spot even better. It'll be in super-high demand now, which was what my big issue was with it before...
  6. Aaramis Augur

Hey, if certain rogue NPCs can backstab you from the front, having social skeletons isn't too bad at all. As others have said, it at least speeds things the xp rate up if nothing else. Having them gank all the gargoyles, however, does suck. We had to clear most of the island before we started seeing gargs pop.
    Zinth likes this.
  7. Numiko Augur

I wonder if they fixed the Greater Lavaspinners in Lavastorm, con them and they come up as KOS, but you can sit right beside them and they never attack and are not social so you can kill one right next to another one.

As they are almost insta pop on death they are great exp from 15 to 20 or so.