EQ 21 Next year! - Suggestions for Celebrations!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

21 is another big achievement to be celebrated, it would be nice if we got the missing zone from RoF and the zone was entered from the final portal in Shards Landing (yes it still bugs me it goes now where!).

Rewards
    21st key - takes you to the 21st anniversary zone
    21st Celebration Cask - 21st anniversary drink! - Hey it is legal now!

Collection of party hat ornaments, a bit like Frostfell & Brew day
    Some nice freebies for logging in and enjoying the celebration for ALL servers, Illusion, mount, familiar etc, doesn't need stats just something to say we were at EQs 21st birthday celebrations.
  2. Tucoh Augur

My opinion:
    1. Re-use 1-3 existing zones in "Hardcore Heritage" kind of way. Integrating a HH Plane of Earth, Plane of Air and Plane of Fire (as a static zone) would have been perfect as an extension to TBL, but there's probably something that makes sense for the next expansion.

2. Generally re-use the mob spawns, but add relevant named from the previous expansion. Ex: adding a handful of named jann to those three zones would have been perfect.

3. Re-use the itemization from the previous expansion, but add a 2-4 augs and some special proc/utility items. Adding an upgraded Horn of Unity for full completion of the new content would be perfect.

4. Balance the content such that 1/3rd is easier than the previous expansion, 1/3rd is on par with the previous expansion, and 1/3rd is harder than the previous expansion.

5. Add some HA/Missions, but I don't think anyone really wants anything more than a mob-stomp kind of mission, so there's no need to get too creative with it. The three TBL missions in the Plane of Fire were perfect.
    IblisTheMage and Ssdar like this.