Confirmed Empowered Banner bugged in Hero's Forge Raid

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Qaotic, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Qaotic Apprentice

The last few times we did Hero's Forge raid the Empowered Banner buff would not stay on, even after moving it several times. I tried to test it yesterday and it worked fine before the event was active.

I received confirmation this evening from another raid guild on our server (Emarr) and they experienced the same thing. It seems to only bug out when the event is active.
    Yinla, Kendeth, Phurbal_TN and 8 others like this.
  2. Gialana Augur

Is this the new Superior Standard banner that was introduced last summer? If so, it should only function on live servers in raid instances if the expansion has been out for 6 months, which is a couple weeks away not until June for LS raids.
  3. Qaotic Apprentice

No, this is the Empowered Standard that is bugged.
    Gialana likes this.
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

Are you clicking the cinerarium on a depleted forgebound mender? My guess is that the buff from clicking the cinerarium is overwriting/not stacking with banner buff. [54424] Forgebound Mending
    Restriction: Cannot Remove
    Target: Single
    Range: 1000'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: No
    Focusable: No
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 6s (1 ticks), Dispelable: No
    21: Increase Current HP by 24% up to 20000000
    22: Increase Current Mana by 0.1% up to 20000000
    Text: Mending light washes over you.
    Raccoo likes this.
  5. Lianeb Augur

The restriction doesn't even let you plant this banner.
    So that's not it
    Gialana likes this.
  6. Qaotic Apprentice

I don't remember if we did or not. I'll look into that in the morning, or at least test it when lockout is up.
  7. Karhar Dream Crusher

just look for let it rest in your log file, if you failed that achievement, you clicked it. I say that, because my cleric wasnt in the aura for the cinerium click had banner entire time, but sk was in aura, and didn't.
  8. Qaotic Apprentice

We did activate the forgebound mender our last 2 runs so it appears you are correct that the Forgebound Mending buff is the culprit. I'm not sure if this is intended but it seems we will have to decide whether to make this trade off or not in the future.

Thanks for catching this Karhar!
  9. Qaotic Apprentice

We did Hero's Forge raid again tonight and did not activate the mender. The banner was at the forge the whole raid. Approx 30 seconds after Shalowain spawned the banner buff disappeared. I even put down an empowered campfire and no buff from it either.

Can we get a dev to chime in on this please?
    Twosticks likes this.