Double rare spawn

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Can this be extended till sunday ? I learned about it today and I have been working all day and raid all night and care little for double XP but lots of hunter to finish =/
  2. Sebbina Augur

Me thinks that you will just have to keep playing for another year or so, to get all those named mobs.
  3. Caudyr Augur

I agree with him, though. I was super sick yesterday and as such my plans to work on hunter for the 1-2 hours I could've played got foiled!

Honestly...having it right smack in the middle of the work week kinda defeats the purpose of having it at all (which, probably was the purpose...so they could say "OH WE DID DO IT!"...even if most couldn't take advantage of it :p).
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Jmac Elder

It is nice that they did it, it's even nicer that they gave us an advance notice of it happening, but it does suck that the 1 day it was available was during the middle of the week when those who work missed so much of it. Makes it even worse that there are holidays and weekends coming up where there would be more free time for people to enjoy a day like this. No matter what day things like this are done on, there will be people miss out on it, but it would make more sense to do it on a day, or days that the majority of the customer base could participate in. I got lucky and happened to be off that day and got to pick almost any camp I was interested in going after, but the world felt pretty empty for it to be such a fun event.