Double cleric nerf - deserves its own thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamboni, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Normally clerics are tasked with healing tanks in my experience. And tank healing is very much a proactive thing. If you wait until you see the life bars drop to start healing they're likely to be dead by the time it lands.
  2. fransisco Augur

Why not give clerics apds that steps on shaman toes.
    You won't really have a group using both a shaman and a cleric - so give cleric some buffs that don't stack with shaman buffs.

It won't effect the raid world either. There are tons of abilities that don't stack with others - and raids just use the best one.

I suggest shaman toes over druid because shamans are by and far the most preferred group priest.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Actually, if the truth be known, I think every cleric secretly wants a huge group heal over time that lasts long enough so we can run and pee.
    Talonthalis, Zhaunil_AB and Mediik like this.
  4. Drogba Augur

The reason
    Yeah.

A tank will see their hp bar bounce much more than other players will, they see closer to real time what their hp bar is, others see updates every second or w/e. Other players don't actually know whether the tank is at 30% or 100%, that is why they need to be proactive and spammy spam spam. Or time their heals to the mob swings
  5. kizant Augur

I think when clerics heal a tank it should proc a debuff on the tank's target which increases damage from fire spells.
    Metanis and Sancus like this.
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Yes please, it can have a 2 min lockout so we actually have to go AFK cause can't do anything. :p

Parses please